Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan

+14
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
bryan458
JAH
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
Keegan
carrs
karlypants
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 18:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he just didn't want to play for Freedman, he's an attacking player and probably got told to stay well clear.

Can't say that I blame the lad, BWFC is not the place for ambitious young talent .

82Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 19:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he goes to Derby I wouldn't blame the lad at all, look at the young talent currently on the Derby books - compared to our set up, in terms of development and manager quality they are like years beyond us.

83Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 19:14

I think the title of this thread is actually an anagram.

Rearrange the words and see what you can come up with.......

84Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 20:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I think the title of this thread is actually an anagram.

Rearrange the words and see what you can come up with.......
Got it, Bolton on loan, fuck that.

85Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 20:54

You should go on Countdown, Martin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

86Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Fri Aug 22 2014, 20:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
And the fans are the most negative in the Football League, boo their own players and are constantly on the manager's and teams back - not the most attractive work environment.

That's just bollocks, football fans are football fans regardless of what club they support. Any set of fans having to watch this shite would be exactly the same.
Touch a nerve there? Incredibly some fans get behind their team regardless of how shit the team is.
They are probably stupid.
Either that or not so vain i.e. capable of laughing at themselves.

87Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 01:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:And the fans are the most negative in the Football League, boo their own players and are constantly on the manager's and teams back, and stay at home.
Sorry, but somebody has to do the hard miles to get the research done. We wouldn't want to be ill-informed would we?

BTW Norwich fans turn out in their thousands to watch a newly relegated team with a shit manager and overrated team and still cheer. Weirdly, they cheer even louder when I stand up wearing my Wanderers shirt and sing the Wanky song in the Carrow Rd end.

88Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 01:50

Normally you're funny, well informed and more than a match for Whttam's shit.

Today, you've just been a bit angry.

Do you want to talk about it?

Please......?

I see you as a kindred spirit on here.

89Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 01:54

By the way, despite Martin's sterling efforts, the anagram was actually:

Jordan Ibe on loan to Bolton is off.

Bollocks..........

90Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 01:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Normally you're funny, well informed and more than a match for Whttam's shit.

Today, you've just been a bit angry.

People around me are having serious problems and as an empath I'm a little tense - well spotted that man.

91Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 02:03

Keep that chin up, mate.

It will get better, as you already know.

My Mum died 8 weeks ago and me Dad's also got cancer but his treatment will hopefully cure him.

Life's not fair.

You know the drill: Head up, chin proud and keep going!

92Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 02:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear that amigo.
Of course I'll stay on top of it - my sons need a boost and my missus and stepkids need my support at the moment so I haven't got time to feel sorry for myself or the friend I'm about to lose this weekend.
I'll just be a grumpy f***.

93Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 02:41

Shit being a bloke of "a certain age", isn't it, mate...?

Football......?

Stick it up yer shitter!

Not that important......

94Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Sorry to hear that amigo.
Of course I'll stay on top of it - my sons need a boost and my missus and stepkids need my support at the moment so I haven't got time to feel sorry for myself or the friend I'm about to lose this weekend.
I'll just be a grumpy f***.
Morning lusty, sorry to read about your mate. Not a lot else I can say of course but just so you know we're thinking about you here buddy.  :good:

95Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, to Lusty, Bread and anyone else going through a bad time in their personal lives, you have my sympathy and moral support, which I know doesn't help you in any meaningful practical way but as someone who as suffered loss before I know the hurt and loss you're feeling.

Be strong for those who need you but don't forget to grieve also.

No man is an island.

96Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On a lighter note I think you should all be aware of something extremely scary today. 

My eldest lad is having a double driving lesson boys and girls. He'll be on the road between Bolton and Chorley for two full hours today so you might just want to alter any travel plans you might have had.  Very Happy 

Actually, he's really not bad at all, quite sensible and he's going to take his theory test on Wednesday. Assuming he passes his practical will be the following Monday. Not sure why there's four days between them. Does anyone else know if that's normal? When I did my test the theory was a few questions asked by the examiner in the car. Smile

97Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can take the theory test whenever you want, but can't take the practical tea until you pass the theory. And there's usually a big waiting list for tests

98Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good luck your lad on his theory, I found the AA Theory Test practice disc really helpfuly and if he does pass he has done well to get his practical booked so close together IMO.

99Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 11:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks guys. I think his instructor was really confident and to be honest I don't blame her. My lad's actually a much better driver than I was at eighteen and has a lot more situational awareness than I did. Before the crash me and Wendy took him out in our own car several times and he really impressed both of us with how well he coped with even the heaviest traffic. 

He's been doing the theory test on his laptop for months, he started out with the book then got the disc and I think he should walk that because he's not dropped a question in practice sessions with me or Wendy in about three months. I know it's a bit different when it's a real exam but he definitely knows the vast majority of the answers. In fact he knows a lot more about the highway code than we do. 

In all honesty I'm actually very proud of him, he's growing up into a really good man.

100Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Sat Aug 23 2014, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning folks. Well near enough. 
All my kids drive now and the test has definitely got harder over the years - so the intensity of the training has also, however what I found was that for the first couple of months after they passed the test, the kids went through the routines they do with their instructor - you know checking the mirror properly before moving off, staying within the speed limit etc. 
Then somewhere between 2 and 3 months after the test they start to get confident. Too confident. And that's where the trouble starts.
It's at that stage you learn just how much of their ability is rote based i.e. following a routine taught to them and how much is instinctive. That's the time when accidents tend to happen.
Hopefully your lad will listen when you tell him not to get over-confident at the 2 to 3 month stage Peter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum