Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan

+14
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
bryan458
JAH
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
Keegan
carrs
karlypants
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 13:13

Dicknose! Did you come up with that one on your own Jah?!  

BRILLIANT!!!!  

:clap:  :clap:

22Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 13:20

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:Dicknose! Did you come up with that one on your own Jah?!  

BRILLIANT!!!!  

:clap:  :clap:

** DELETED **

No more of that please. The mods.

23Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 13:25

Quite possibly the chaviest, most embarrassingly juvenile comment I've ever read on here Jah!

24Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 14:28

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Captain fucking sensible strikes again!!!!

25Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 14:46

Despite me clearly having all the necessary qualities/ respect of fellow posters I'm still not a mod Bryan, so the deleting of the post is nothing to do with me I'm afraid.

I'd have preferred it be left up to be honest to embarrass Jah, it was the sort of comment we'd throw about as 13 year olds.

26Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 15:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did he say

27Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 15:15

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:Despite me clearly having all the necessary qualities/ respect of fellow posters I'm still not a mod Bryan, so the deleting of the post is nothing to do with me I'm afraid.

I'd have preferred it be left up to be honest to embarrass Jah, it was the sort of comment we'd throw about as 13 year olds.

How do you know if wasn't true?

28Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 15:42

:facepalm: 

I'm genuinely gutted for whoever your parents are. I don't know how people like you survive day to day.

29Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never even heard of this guy.

What this team needs is a couple of old heads with experience of keeping possession. I'd rather see two 33 year olds signed than another couple of youngsters with no experience.

But it's the experienced old heads that you are complaining about. We have plenty.

30Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:18

i'm not saying potential isn't more readily available, all i am saying is that experience is what we probably need more.  we've no one at the moment who is driving the team and causing the others to pull there socks up.  whilst a striker should be high on our list because of numbers and midfielders we have in abundance, i still think midfield is our weakest area.  spearing/medo partnered together is to negative and pratley/trotter paired together, well pratey shouldn't be paired with anyone in any football match ever!

31Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know enough about the lad to form an opinion. But my fear is I never will because DF will just stick him on the bench and tell us he's "not quite ready" or some other guff. I guess young Mr Ibe might struggle a little against Championship defenders because the game is a lot more physical and he doesn't look all that muscular to me but that might not matter if he's got the kind of pace and skill on the ball some people seem to think he has. 

After I dismissed Juke before he'd kicked a ball for us I'm not going to do that again. I hope this lad works out for us but I don't know if Dougie will give him the chance to do it.

32Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LPP wrote:But my fear is I never will because DF will just stick him on the bench and tell us he's "not quite ready" or some other guff.

I doubt it, he's got plenty of admirers so Liverpool won't let him go to another teams bench. He'll walk into our side

33Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was on the bench for Birmingham last season, whats changed?

34Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sorry boggers but I don't agree with you here. I think Dougie WILL put him on the bench for a few games and justify it by saying Jordan needs to learn our "system" (insert your own jokes/expletives here) and then it'll be "He's not quite ready/strong enough" or some other guff. Liverpool won't have a say in it while the lad's here no matter what they might think DF plans to do.

35Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he was on the bench for Birmingham last season, whats changed?

He had an impressive pre season for Liverpool and looked ready to join their 1st team squad

36Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:31

I no longer believe a word you write, Boggers.

You promised me that Wilson kid from Utd, so where is he?

I bet the dog ate your homework a lot, didn't it....?

37Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I no longer believe a word you write, Boggers.

You promised me that Wilson kid from Utd, so where is he?

I bet the dog ate your homework a lot, didn't it....?

When did I promise you?

38Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:37

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:he was on the bench for Birmingham last season, whats changed?

He had an impressive pre season for Liverpool and looked ready to join their 1st team squad
No offence boggers but what does that have to do with anything? Once he's here Dougie will do what HE wants not what Liverpool or Jordan Ibe THINK he should. In all honesty I really would not be at all surprised to see the lad go to the development squad for a month or so even before he gets to the bench. I agree it's not what SHOULD happen and it might not even be all that likely but I can see it being possible because in Dougie's mind his system works just fine as it is and a lad of 18 isn't ready for the 1st team even if he makes Messi look like Gavin McCann. 

Cynical? Yes definitely. Also half joking but the sad fact is it IS only half joking because nothing Dougie says or does really surprises me anymore and this is just the sort of stunt he MIGHT pull.

39Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think you're underestimating how good ibe is peter, the fact that Liverpool even took him away with their first team squad to America speaks volumes, he's only 18. I expect that guaranteed football would be part of the deal.

40Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordon Ibe is off to Bolton on loan Wed Aug 20 2014, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that we have had plenty of midfielders in recent years that can run around but don't have an eye for goal or a shot of any note on them. In a team like ours we need everyone to be able to have a shot or take a chance if it comes their way i.e. a credible goal threat in all positions.
Our midfielders have been weak in that respect.
At least the kids Dougie is looking at offer some sort of threat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum