Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why always me? - Mario Balotelli is back!

+8
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Should liven up the sports news in weeks to come!

Liverpool have agreed a £16m fee with AC Milan to sign former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers wants the Italy international, 24, to strengthen his attack after last season's top scorer Luis Suarez joined Barcelona.

Balotelli moved to Milan for £19m from City last year and has scored 30 goals in 54 games for the Serie A club.

Liverpool travel to Etihad Stadium in their next Premier League match on Monday.

Negotiations are still taking place to agree terms with the player, but Balotelli has already said his farewells in Italy.

Milan said in a statement on their website: "Mario Balotelli left Milanello's sporting centre at 13:30 local time, after saying goodbye to his team-mates.

"Before leaving the premises, the striker has said goodbye to members of Milan's press office."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28878088

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Aug 21 2014, 14:27; edited 1 time in total

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marios sister?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Marios sister?

Embarassed 

Whoops!

Thank you.

Terrible news, this...........

I thought we'd finally seen the back of this clown when he went back to Italy.

Massively over-rated player but because he's slightly odd / borderline mentally ill, we'll have to suffer Sky Sports News dedicating whole swathes of their air-time to reporting his latest exploits......again.

Pissed off now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm quite surprised at Liverpool signing him and Balotelli wanting to come back to the prem TBH.

Breadman wrote:Terrible news, this...........

I thought we'd finally seen the back of this clown when he went back to Italy.

Massively over-rated player but because he's slightly odd / borderline mentally ill, we'll have to suffer Sky Sports News dedicating whole swathes of their air-time to reporting his latest exploits......again.

Pissed off now.

Lighten up, what's he ever done to you?

I'm pleased, he's a great character and a great player. 

Amazed Liverpool want him though, could easily upset the dressing room and do they really need him when they have Sturridge? I'm not conviced.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, lighten up? Don't make me laugh

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great player? hmm. 

never put him in that class myself, capable of a great performance every now.

Thank you, Hinge & Bracket.

I'll take your comments on board.

(Not you, Hipster, I mean the other two.)

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good for the league, will certainly make it more interesting. Liverpool did need another striker to replace Hannibal. Which, with this signing will they have, won't be as prolific but will certainly score a few.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great player my arse! Another overrated ponce.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£16 million seems a low price by today's standards - especially as AC paid £19 million for him and he's a regular starter for the Italian national side. His goal scoring record for AC was exemplary so you'd think he'd be on sale for >£30 million despite being eccentric.
Something weird about this deal.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its low when you consider Liverpool want £14 million for Borini!

It's cos he's a fucking nutter!

He's probably been caught setting fire to voodoo dolls in the changing room or machine gunning lamp-posts from the back seat of his Rolls Royce and they just want rid quick because they're fed up of having to try and keep it all on the QT.

The man is a dick and I really don't like him.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable Player, Unbelievable Deal, a master technician that'll guarantee goals.

Happy Christmas Liverpool.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's cos he's a fucking nutter!
But he isn't though. Everything he does is a bit tame to be honest - it's just that the media like to make him out to be interesting.

It's like "Oh Mario you're such a wacky crazy guy!"

No you're not Mario. You're a bit boring. And unimaginative. And attention-seeking.

TBH it would be a lot more interesting if he actually was bonkers. Or at least intelligent enough to think up a publicity stunt with cojones like supergluing the ref to a goalpost.

I never said he was crazy in an interesting way.

He's more crazy in a "wouldn't want to leave your kids with him because you'll probably come home and find them stuck in the washing machine" kind of way.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Suarez is a bit crazy too, so Mario will just replace him.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I never said he was crazy in an interesting way.

He's more crazy in a "wouldn't want to leave your kids with him because you'll probably come home and find them stuck in the washing machine" kind of way.
He probably wouldn't be able to think that one up. At a stretch, he might forget his childcare duties and the kids either did it to themselves or each other but there's no way Mario would think of doing it himself. He's a bit thick. The kids have more imagination.

That's kind of what I meant.

The kids would say "Hey, Mario! Wouldn't it be funny if we both climbed inside the washing machine?" because they're three and five and don't know any better.

Mario would reply "Dunno........what's a washing machine?", whilst gazing longingly at himself in the mirror and trying on new bling.

I agree he's got the IQ of a lettuce and that's part of the reason why I don't like him.

He's feted as some kind of "mysterious genius", when the truth is the only reason he looks all "deep" and "moody" is because he's too thick to join in the conversation and doesn't know what they're talking about.

"Oi, Mario! What's your take on the Palestinian situation?"

"Er......is it a chicken?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum