Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED!

+12
Norpig
NickFazer
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
White84
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:05

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sherwood's the man, he's a straight talking fella that knows what he wants, it's a no brainer the only problem would be if Parish and Sherwood can work together?

22Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sherwood, a track record of...er....nowt!

23Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 18:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has the type of character to bring some spirit back into the team, I thought he did a good job at Spurs and don't know why he wasn't given the job after AVB.

24Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sherwood would be a piss poor appointment, how he got the Spurs job I will never know but he soon got found out there.

I'd put money on him not even lasting the season if he took over at Palace.

25Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem for Parish is that Sherwood will want all his old backroom staff with him as well.

26Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnock to Palace - UPDATE: SACKED! Sat Dec 27 2014, 22:59

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Might as well give it to Millen then, job done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum