Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spearing celebrating our start to the season.

+20
Numpty 28723
Barryjw
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
White84
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's a total wind-up. Can you imagine the uproar amongst the Wanderers fans if this got out and it turned out to be true?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I heard they had fucked off,fucking Marvellous I was up at 5 AM n got home about 7-30 M6 fucking joke.
These twats should be learning how to pass and double sessions.Beckford he can fuck off,not cos he waved to Leeds fans,cos he is fucking useless.OMG prediction worse start ever 0 wins in 15 .
Something like won 0 drew 5 lost 10.
Yet DF reckons sooner or later the tide will turn.King Canute our Doogle or king Cunt!

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I have it from a good source that several of the Bolton first team squad have been seen in Ibiza.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How dare a group of well-paid young men use their time away from work to party? Unheard of.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:How dare a group of well-paid young men use their time away from work to party? Unheard of.

There would be no problem if they earned their money.

Sadly these are just the kinda 'men' we have representing our club. They don't care

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The problem is more to do with a complete lack of empathy.

No one can begrudge anyone taking a holiday but these days of social media, the last thing that people who don't earn a fraction of what these spoon fed millionaires earn a month, wish to see are pictures of them pissing it up in some Sun, sea and sex resort whilst we are in the relegation zone and quite frankly looking relegation squarly in the face, even at such an early part of the season.

I'm old and out of touch - I know that - but to me this just shows a complete lack of professionalism.

If I were the captain, I would be demanding that the players were doing more training, working on their fitness and basically leading through example - and threats if need be too.

I guess that sort of thing just isn't done these days but there simply does not seem to be any leadership at the club (at any level - although I'm really talking about on the pitch).

I was never the best player in any team I played in but I always give it my best. Even if we were completely outmatched and getting stuffed by double figuers, in an end of season dead rubber game, I fought as hard as I could until the end - and demanded that everyone else did too.

I never gave up - what's the point in playing if you do?

I simply can't / don't understand a professional player giving anything less than his best.

Have a break, have some fun by all means - but don't rub it in our faces - and don't let it effect performance on the pitch.

Sadly they do - and I doubt if any one of them even knows what it is like coming off a pitch having given it their all.

Pampered and spoilt.

Who needs to put the hard graft in when you're on £15,000 per week?

I would have done it for free just for the priverledge and the opprtunity.

More fool me I guess.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sorry, I thought I was logged in as Natasha.

I kid.

Last edited by Keegan on Wed Sep 03 2014, 22:01; edited 1 time in total

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Beckford's just tweeted this picture along with the caption:

Chillin' wiv me Leeds bruvvas in Magaluff on a break from shit Bolton.

#Leeds4eva

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wearing his old Leeds shirt too! I can't believe he still has it, never mind packed it for the pool party.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Breadman wrote:Beckford's just tweeted this picture along with the caption:

Chillin' wiv me Leeds bruvvas in Magaluff on a break from shit Bolton.

#Leeds4eva

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wearing his old Leeds shirt too! I can't believe he still has it, never mind packed it for the pool party.
Looks like a bit of mischief making to me. No recent tweats on his account when i looked 5 minutes ago.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently the word "gullible" doesn't appear in any dictionary.

:facepalm:

I'm just glad he remembered to pack his woolly gloves - it can get nippy in Magaluff this time of year.....

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone just tweeted this.

saw spearing in Ibiza, bladdered.asked why he was here during season,he laughed & said he was leaving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] soon anyway. Nutter.

Obviously to be taken with a shovel of salt.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe it. Freedman should be put to the sword.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's obviously bollocks but again DF takes the blame? Why? He's not a babysitter he's a freaking professional football manager (no matter what you think of his ability, thats his job) If the players are mandated time off it's not Freedmans job to stalk them. If he thinks It's a breach of contract or professional ethics he can have Spearing in his office to explain. 

If DF suggested the players go on a piss up that becomes another story. 

he could just as well have got pissed in his living room or been out on the lash in Liverpool or Manchester (which i bet most players are every weekend anyway) always used to hear stories about certain players being in this bar and that club pissed up, going all the way back to Big Sam who "would never let this kind of thing happen" apparently.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All the Bolton players have had a bloody good holiday from May until pre season so how can they possibly justify this trip? I just can't see it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the same Spearing who was recently accused of being "the only player in the side who showed real commitment and passion"?

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't help feeling responsible for all this.

On the way back from the pre-season game at Port Vale I stopped off at the motorway service station and went into McDonalds for something to eat. Not long after, about half a dozen Wanderers players piled in, got their orders and sat down at a table close by.

They started being rowdy and boisterous, which I know is de rigueur for MaccyDs, and anyway it had been a special day for the lads seeing as how they'd actually won a game, so you could understand them getting a bit giddy, I suppose.

However, things soon started getting seriously out of hand - first of all Wheater tripped a passing customer - it might have been accidental but from where I was sitting I couldn't be too sure. Then Lonergan spilt his drink down himself and Jermaine kicked a half-eaten Crispy Chicken and Bacon Sandwich at one of the cleaning staff, which fortunately missed.

Spearing happened to notice that I was a Bolton supporter and he walked over asking if it was a problem for me seeing the players letting their hair down and partying a bit?

To be honest, I was actually feeling pissed off about it but because these guys are like gods to me I just said, 'No probs, Jay, it's cool'.

In the light of everything that's happened since, I feel terrible - I should have given them a bollocking there and then and maybe they would have thought twice about behaving badly again.

I just keep blaming myself over and over for what's happened - I feel so guilty about it that I can't live with myself any longer - so I'm moving next door.

Numpty,

Have you ever visited the Middle East?

If so, when you were there, did you come across a bunch of fundamentalists who were in the early days of trying to put together an Islamic caliphate?

Did you overhear them discussing prospective names for their movement and happily chip in with - "Keep it simple and catchy. It just is what it is, so you should name it accordingly."

And did they then say "It is what it is.......Hmmmmm........We'll call it IS!"

If so, keep your "help" and "advice" to yourself in future, mate.........it's probably for the best.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:On the way back from the pre-season game at Port Vale I stopped off at the motorway service station and went into McDonalds for something to eat. Not long after, about half a dozen Wanderers players piled in, got their orders and sat down at a table close by.

Was it Charnock Richard by any chance? I only ask because I have noticed a number of players park their personal vehicles there on night matches and some away games.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So have they gone out there for a jolly up or are all the squad out there?

It's pathetic 'if' they've been given time off for a holiday when  these two weeks off  (I know they won't be on holiday for two weeks) could be used to work on things on the training ground.

The Burnley squad went out to Spain during last season but that was for training purposes away from the East Lancs drizzle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum