Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie dialogue that blows you away

+7
Banks of the Croal
xmiles
Sluffy
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 18:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:All good, but some really obvious stuff here. The reason Hopper made the comment about Sicilians was that he knew they'd kill him quickly before he was tortured into giving away his sons location.

I know. Or were you deliberately being obvious just to join in?

42Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 19:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm lonely.
Or I was explaining it to the punters who hadn't seen it and don't know the context given that your explanation didn't clarify this and implied something else.

43Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 19:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OK.

44Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 19:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great film though.

45Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 19:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I've never seen the great muppets caper, but I did enjoy Bogdan's cameo appearance in the clip.
Here he is again trying his hand at a music in case the goalkeeping career doesn't work out.....

46Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 21:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane!"

Can't quite remember the name of the movie, though... Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Fresse

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

47Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 21:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane!"

Can't quite remember the name of the movie, though... Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Fresse

Casablanca.

48Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Mon Apr 23 2012, 21:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ah, yes... That Bogart had a potty mouth.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

49Movie dialogue that blows you away - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie dialogue that blows you away Tue Apr 24 2012, 20:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great film.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum