Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your First Away Match.

+12
Barryjw
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
JAH
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
JohannesburgWanderer
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
Soul Kitchen
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

22Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 16:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 16:55

nobby

David Ngog
David Ngog

1977/8ish...Notts County away....we went in my uncles VW Beetle across the moors....I think we lost, but we also saw the wallabies on the tops - don't think they're there anymore...

I also remember being at Blackburn away when we clinched promotion back to Division 1....

24Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 16:56

nobby

David Ngog
David Ngog

The Son of God on a bike.......my first post and I see David Ngog displayed under my name...I hope this is a default that can be changed!!!

25Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 17:13

nobby wrote:The Son of God on a bike.......my first post and I see David Ngog displayed under my name...I hope this is a default that can be changed!!!

Don't worry, mate.

When you've posted 1000 comments, you get Trevor Morgan. Very Happy

26Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Wed Oct 01 2014, 17:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forgot about the wallabies. Shame if they've snuffed it.

27Your First Away Match.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your First Away Match. Sat Oct 04 2014, 21:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So long ago but I remember walking back from Bury with a few hundred other Bolton fans one Friday night back in the late 60's

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum