Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon to answer questions on radio at 6pm

+15
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Athertonian
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
doffcocker
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cheers Cheers

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just listened to it, my opinion he could be the right man for the job.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Just listened to it, my opinion he could be the right man for the job.

Fucking hell. League one it is then

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

::FU::

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a listen - Answered the questions very well IMO.  Great work RT on promoting the site Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't really have a question as such it was more about getting the publicity than anything else.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought he came across really well on the phone-in. He seems well up for the challenge.

Why can't people ask proper questions though? I tried to get through with - 

"Neil, your assistant Johan Mjallby has a name that's hard to pronounce - is it OK if we just call him Yoko?"

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha I got that impression RT I take it your choice for manager was Bruce?

Numpty 28723 wrote:I thought he came across really well on the phone-in. He seems well up for the challenge.

Why can't people ask proper questions though? I tried to get through with - 

"Neil, your assistant Johan Mjallby has a name that's hard to pronounce - is it OK if we just call him Yoko?"

:rofl:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Haha I got that impression RT I take it your choice for manager was Bruce?

No not at all. I'm happy with Lennon getting the nod tbh. The point I was trying to make was that everyone seems to go on about how Big Sam turned the club around when it was really Bruce Rioch who built the foundations.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

fairs fair, he sounds pretty good at the moment.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:fairs fair, he sounds pretty good at the moment.

...and not a ball kicked.

Nat's written him off already though, which is a fairly safe bet seeing as we're still skint and we still have the same shit squad.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:

Nat's written him off already though, which is a fairly safe bet seeing as we're still skint and we still have the same shit squad.
I'll have you  £20 charity bet that these players are not as shit as you make out, they were just led by a moron who thought letting teams come at you wave after wave was a sensible tactic, let these players play with freedom, and with a gameplan and within six weeks, maybe sooner we will see a big upturn.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I'll have you  £20 charity bet that these players are not as shit as you make out, they were just led by a moron who thought letting teams come at you wave after wave was a sensible tactic, let these players play with freedom, and with a gameplan and within six weeks, maybe sooner we will see a big upturn.
If we come good now it will be proof that Dougie's hard work is finally paying off and another manager will take the credit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That such a mental statement on all levels Biggie. DF by all accounts was as poisonous as Megson. He assembled a team and like Megson couldn't then MANage his own players. Lennons result today is even more proof what a totally shit manager Freedman was. Passion is back with Bolton Wanderers and should've been back a bloody sight earlier. Imagine if we'd had Lennon from the start of this season. I think the happy clappers have looked stupid for a while and Lennon's performance will prove that the Dougie lovers were all wrong!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously anything said by dropped players has to be taken with a pinch of salt but I'm just pleased Lennon pushed the FBs on as suggested when Freedman used the same system - which goes to show what could have happened if he'd been less defensive. At least under Lennon it looks like the Coyle days again i.e. very open. Risky strategy with these players but it at least puts us in with a chance of survival.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

@Jah - Biggie likes to piss take. He was just having a bit of fun.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie needs a 24 hour ban IMO.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ah cheers Keegan. Point noted and was caught hook and line. Cheers Biggie!

What he's trying to say (in a kind way) is that Biggie's not a full shilling, so you need to make certain allowances for him.

Here he is with Sluffy on a Nuts day out at the match - "I wanna see two up front!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum