Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do I hate Russell Brand?

+9
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 21:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I didn't like his remake of "Arthur". Some movies should not be remade and that's one of them. Arthur is Dudley Moore. End of. I don't find him particularly funny but I don't have a problem with him either.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 22:03

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What I've seen of him on various Chat Shows, he comes across has being a for want of a better word, A Twat.

23Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 22:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bastard is on Jonathan Ross tonight,where he is described as 'comedian,film star and author'.
Ross and Brand deserve each other. Wankers.

24Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 22:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw him on telly kissing BSA all over after west ham's great win against MAn City the poof...

25Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 22:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another excuse for him to get his face on the telly with walsing in on BSA's post match interview the twat...

26Why do I hate Russell Brand? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do I hate Russell Brand? Sat Oct 25 2014, 22:48

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:Another excuse for him to get his face on the telly with walsing in on BSA's post match interview the twat...

And if it'd been me or thee we'd be locked up and in front of the beak come Monday. Mind you he played an excellent part in Borat. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum