Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The racism discussion thread

+10
B.D.P
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two Englishmen in Cardiff were fitting out their new shop
As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.
One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."
No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked, "What are you selling here?"
One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ar$e-holes."
Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "Must be doing well... Only two left."

42The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An English man and an Irish man are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving to fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Irish man goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of Jameson whiskey. He hands the bottle to the English man, whom exclaims,'' may the English and the Irish live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The English man then tips the bottle and lashes half of it down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Irish man, whom replies: '' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Garda get here!''

43The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mods should definitely issue wanderlust with a ban.

Bloody racist.

44The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:I agree, Breadders seems to like doing it about Thai people...

:trust:

(The proper ones, not the one's who think popping off on holiday is more important than posting a radio link on the Chatbox.)

Bread told me this one:

Why did the Siamese twins move to England? So the other one could drive.

I didn't get it obviously.

Is he grooming me?

45The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this racist?

Q: How do police know that princess Diana had dandruff? A: They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.

46The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup? A: A Referee.

47The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:03

Hang on a bloody minute!

Where's this idea that I hate Thai people come from?

I made one reference to us signing a "Thai dwarf" (which was actually a dig at Jay Spearing) and suddenly, I'm Bernard Manning's evil brother.

I think Thailand's lovely and have been injecting their opiate-based narcotics for years.

48The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here you go:

Culture, nationality AND religion.....

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in England? A: He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

49The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey!

I've deleted my own post it was that rude.

Last edited by wanderlust on Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:06; edited 1 time in total

50The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:05

Somebody take his batteries out, FFS.......!

51The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Somebody take his batteries out, FFS.......!

It's 5 o'clock so as I don't get paid for doing this beyond this point I'm knocking off.

52The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Maybe, but the fact remains non-white people have been persecuted for centuries and seen as inferior to white people.

Yes..very true and quite often the persecutors are not always the naughty white folk either. The Tamils in Sri Lanka persecuted , The Matabele tribe of Zimbabwe persecuted by Bob Mugabe ( a Mashona). Rwanda with mass genocide with one million Hutu massacred by the Tutsi tribe.

It's all down to tribalism.

53The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A few minutes ago two black men wearing medieval armour rode past my house on horseback. I turned to the missus and said, " Hey up..the nights are getting darker."

54The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting documentary on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight. It's called Make Leicester British. Shocked

55The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't they have one on Bradford a while back?

56The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think this thread is a bad idea, although I understand why it was created. Racism is a sensitive subject that is viewed in totally different ways depending on which side of the fence you sit. Things that you may find funny will not be funny to others.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

57The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 18:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Didn't they have one on Bradford a while back?

Yes they did, back in 2012.

58The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 18:44

Keegan wrote:I think this thread is a bad idea.

Threadist !!!

59The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 18:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:

Threadist !!!
Modist!!!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

60The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 19:12

Keegan wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Threadist !!!
Modist!!!

Well, I don't really like talking about it......but yeah.

Aw shucks....... Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum