Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread.

+12
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
aaron_bwfc
B.D.P
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 21:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbeaten at the Macron , is it 4 wins out of six , unreal turn around whatever it is.

we look like we could do big things with him.

2The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

3 home games, 9 goals, 2 conceded. Wonder what dougie the dick thinks of this.

3The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably thinks I've given him a good squad there.

4The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can we sticky this, as we're too quick to lock or delete.

cheers, this could be a good thread

5The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever Dougie lacked,NL has it in spades.
We might just have secured a little gem   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Probably thinks I've given him a good squad there.
I wonder if he blames the players for playing shit for him or accepts the fact he's a bad manager? He was so far up his own arse I think he probably blames the players. In part I think it was but most of the problem lay with him obviously.

7The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 22:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Probably thinks I've given him a good squad there.
I wonder if he blames the players for playing shit for him or accepts the fact he's a bad manager? He was so far up his own arse I think he probably blames the players. In part I think it was but most of the problem lay with him obviously.

I suspect It was a bit of both in the end.

8The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:16

B.D.P

B.D.P
David Lee
David Lee

Love the bloke so far.

Such a refreshing change from the shite we got from Dougie.

9The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He kicked every ball from the touch line.

he deserves credit.

10The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:20

Hipster, leave it now.......

Palace fans wouldn't have Freedman back because he is innately negative, which is odd, given that he was a striker.

(Google it.)

He was (and remains) a poor manager because he was too rigid in his approach.

One plan, one way of playing, dour persona, too many daft signings (how many midfielders does one team need?), very little in the way of man-management skills (as borne out by Lennon getting the same players looking like relative world beaters) and the fact that he obviously has no contacts in the game because he only ever signed players from Palace.

Ok, the last one was a crass dig, but you get my drift.

I don't wish him well for the future because he came to Bolton knowing that he would fail because to think that his way of doing things would bear fruit was either extremely arrogant or he just didn't give a fuck and knew he'd get a big fat pay-off when it all (eventually) went tits up.

Fuck Douglas Freedman.

11The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Get it off your chest breadders. I bet you have a dartboard with dougies face on it, or maybe a voodoo dougie doll to stick pins in as a stress reliever. Wouldn't blame you either, he is indeed a cnut.

12The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sorry, who is this Freedman you speak of?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NLSWA!!

13The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:30

Very Happy

Sorry.

It just pisses me off when you look back and we were obviously deficient in so many departments under Freedman and it was so obvious what was going wrong and yet, there'd be certain individuals posting on here that he knew what he was doing and we should all back off and give him time.

How much time has Lennon had?

If you can do it, you can do it from Day One.

Unlike Freedman.

14The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously he wasn't up to the job but when you see the same players applying themselves fully now I don't think it's outlandish to question their application before.

The least you can expect from players is 100% whoever the manager is. Simplistic maybe but I'd like to think the shirt and a disgusting amount of money is enough for 90 minutes of effort.

15The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck Off Freakman.

16The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

To be fair freedman started well? but this guy is a totally different character you can smell hes a winner, IF we play like we did tonight i reckon the play off's are possible? however away from home we need still need to improve.

17The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Obviously he wasn't up to the job but when you see the same players applying themselves fully now I don't think it's outlandish to question their application before.

The least you can expect from players is 100% whoever the manager is. Simplistic maybe but I'd like to think the shirt and a disgusting amount of money is enough for 90 minutes of effort.
The problem is if you go to work all week under a shit regime and everyone is pissed off and disillusioned with the methods you are never going to be able to perform to the best of your abilities. You need to be motivated and have confidence in what your doing. Dougie completely lost the dressing room and the negativity in the stadium made it even worse.

18The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

wessy wrote:To be fair freedman started well? but this guy is a totally different character you can smell hes a winner, IF we play like we did tonight i reckon the play off's are possible? however away from home we need still need to improve.
Playoffs eh? I'm sure Nat will be on sometime soon to bring you back down to earth. I fear you could be on the end of a 'bellend' comment anytime now. Fwiw I agree. Playoffs that is, not you being a bellend.

19The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:49

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Obviously he wasn't up to the job but when you see the same players applying themselves fully now I don't think it's outlandish to question their application before.

The problem is if you go to work all week under a shit regime and everyone is pissed off and disillusioned with the methods you are never going to be able to perform to the best of your abilities. You need to be motivated and have confidence in what your doing. Dougie completely lost the dressing room and the negativity in the stadium made it even worse.

This. ^

Freedman is a cock who should never be allowed to manage a professional football team ever again.

Unless it's City, Chelsea, Utd or Blackburn.

20The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Empty Re: The Mr Neil Lennon So Far Thread. Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only one Neil Lennon, one Neil Lennon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum