Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton

+6
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 12:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:04

Shit beard.

He looks like a goblin with his stupid pointy face.

3Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is that Gavin McCann next to him?

4Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breadman wrote:Shit beard.

Bit harsh there Breaders. Can I take it you don't like him then ? Very Happy

5Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:is that Gavin McCann next to him?

No it's Kevin Davies.  Rolling Eyes

6Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hunt should be captain against Blackpool.

7Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 13:55

gloswhite wrote:

Nothing against him personally, Glos - just think he looks like a goblin with that beard and pointy nose ensemble.

And beards are shit, don't forget...... Laughing

8Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 14:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Best thing he ever did (hunt) was that cross for Dioufy's diving header against plovdiv? in Europe.

9Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 14:41

Didn't he score a spectacular goal once?

Or am I confusing him with Barry Cowdrill.......?

10Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 14:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He scored a decent goal against liverpool

11Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 14:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breadman wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Nothing against him personally, Glos - just think he looks like a goblin with that beard and pointy nose ensemble.

And beards are shit, don't forget...... Laughing

Ah. ok, I'll get the missus to get hers plucked Smile

12Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 14:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never see a jockey with a beard.
Just thought I'd mention it.

13Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Fri Nov 14 2014, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was expecting a picture of a bronze statue.

14Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 00:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quite surprised/disappointed that the club itself seems to celebrating this book, whose title contains a reference to the tragic deaths of 23 people.

15Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 01:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised Boggers hasn't used his favourite word in here that rimes with Hunt Very Happy

16Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 01:13

Er.....It's "Munich" as in "Bayern" from when we drew with them in the Allianz and Davies scored but I get what you're saying, Doff.

It is, perhaps equally, a cheeky attempt to tap into the psyche of certain older Bolton fans in order to get them to buy it.

Or maybe not and we're worrying about nowt..........

17Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 01:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Er.....It's "Munich" as in "Bayern" from when we drew with them in the Allianz and Davies scored but I get what you're saying, Doff.

It is, perhaps equally, a cheeky attempt to tap into the psyche of certain older Bolton fans in order to get them to buy it.

Or maybe not and we're worrying about nowt..........

Must admit, I always thought the chant "who put the ball in the Munich net, Super Kevin Davies" started a couple years before that, after he scored against United at the Reebok.

Obviously there's no issue if it's actually in reference to the goal against Bayern.

18Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 01:43

Well ,it is a book about our brief sojourn into the realms of European football, after all.

But, like you, I have my doubts.

19Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 03:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:Well ,it is a book about our brief sojourn into the realms of European football, after all.

But, like you, I have my doubts.
This post cracked me up. Twice. What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Empty Re: Nicky Hunt is back at Bolton Sat Nov 15 2014, 03:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Quite surprised/disappointed that the club itself seems to celebrating this book, whose title contains a reference to the tragic deaths of 23 people.

You absolute tit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum