Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 20]

261The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Let's face it though, they're a serious party with real policies and I agree with most of them.

1) No limitations on immigration?

2) Replace the whole British army?

3) Top rate of tax above 65%?

4) Make it legal for people to be a member or sympathiser of a terrorist organisation like al-Qaeda or ISIS?

Want to explain why you agree with these foolish Green policies.

262The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 18:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A bigot is somebody that fails to recognise or tolerate other peoples' views. Do you not think you display these characteristics 74? 
You appear to never fail to insult or abuse folk with different views to yourself!
eg. UKIP voters are bigots or morons IMO. 
Don't worry, as a bigot you are in a majority and in good company!!Very Happy

263The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 18:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Let's face it though, they're a serious party with real policies and I agree with most of them.

1) No limitations on immigration?

2) Replace the whole British army?

3) Top rate of tax above 65%?

4) Make it legal for people to be a member or sympathiser of a terrorist organisation like al-Qaeda or ISIS?

Want to explain why you agree with these foolish Green policies.
Not to mention legalisation of wacky baccy. Very Happy

264The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 18:53

Soul Kitchen wrote:A bigot is somebody that fails to recognise or tolerate other peoples' views. Do you not think you display these characteristics 74? 
You appear to never fail to insult or abuse folk with different views to yourself!
eg. UKIP voters are bigots or morons IMO. 
Don't worry, as a bigot you are in a majority and in good company!!Very Happy

Was more said to wind up Scott than anything else, glad to see it got to you instead though.

265The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not really arsed who it's aimed at! My comment was aimed at you and based on fact!!
You are what you call others I'm afraid, now live with it!?

266The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:07

Going to be tough deal with the words of an internet bigot I've never met... I'll try and get past it though SK.

267The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:11

Wait I think I've managed it.

268The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't avoid my question 1874.

269The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

POST 261, 1874.

270The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good for you. Hard pill to swallow I know, but you are a bigot!
Examine your comments they are perfect examples, all made from a condescending height of superiority.
Wonderful.

271The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The experts are predicting a hung scottjames with a ripped six-pack.

272The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't avoid my question 1874.

Planning to reply later or tomorrow, I want to investigate your claims further.

And considering the amount of questions you avoid this is rich.

273The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let him off the hook guys, he's not the big cheese he think's he is!

274The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 is digging himself into a cave Very Happy

275The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:24

Soul Kitchen wrote:Good for you. Hard pill to swallow I know, but you are a bigot!
Examine your comments they are perfect examples, all made from a condescending height of superiority.
Wonderful.

If you feel like I'm being condescending that's probably your own feelings of inferiority, I can't help that. I enjoy the range of opinions on here, you get wound up by them.

Calling UKIP supporters or openly racist people like yourself bigots is true, you'll have to put up with that.

276The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't avoid my question 1874.

Planning to reply later or tomorrow, I want to investigate your claims further.

And considering the amount of questions you avoid this is rich.

What he really means is he's stuck for words and will be ringing his mentor David Icke.Smile

277The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Dave Icke talks loads of sense.

278The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Good for you. Hard pill to swallow I know, but you are a bigot!
Wonderful.

If you feel like I'm being condescending that's probably your own feelings of inferiority, I can't help that. I enjoy the range of opinions on here, you get wound up by them.

Calling UKIP supporters or openly racist people like yourself bigots is true, you'll have to put up with that.

Not at all, I've achieved everything I wanted to achieve in life as I have said many times before, whilst you are still waiting for your bollox to drop and taking a bite at the same time!!
Great amusement though getting you "at it".Smile

279The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I think Dave Icke talks loads of sense.

Smile

280The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 14 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:34

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Wonderful.

Not at all, I've achieved everything I wanted to achieve in life as I have said many times before, whilst you are still waiting for your bollox to drop and taking a bite at the same time!!
Great amusement though getting you "at it".Smile

You keep dropping that in, are you waiting for somebody to ask you what you've done with your life SK? I really don't think anybody cares!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum