Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 20]

141The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find 84 amusing, it's cool to laugh at stupid people.

142The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I find 84 amusing, it's cool to laugh at stupid people.

Only a stupid person would laugh at stupid people

143The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Only a stupid person would laugh at stupid people

That makes no sense. I am an intellectual.

144The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Quote-all-observations-point-to-the-fact-that-the-intellectual-woman-is-masculinized-in-her-warm-helene-deutsch-326787

145The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha

I am not in anyway saying that Labour didn't make mistakes all governments do. However politics is about choice. I choose an administration who broadly speaking wishes to enhance the life of the vulnerable in society. I choose this over the politics of greed spewed out throughout the Thatcher years. 
I believe that some people are just not able to keep their heads above the water due to health or lack of ability whatever reason some people need to be helped. i choose a government who wishes to support those people, rather than the thought that only the strong survive.

If Labour had won the last election then i believe we would have stimulated the economy and avoided a double dip recession, in so doing the most vulnerable in society would not have been targeted and made to bare the brunt of the cuts made under Osbourne.

I think the NHS would be in much safer hands, i doubt that we would have heard of food banks, i am sure the term bedroom tax would not exist.  Zero hours contracts would be another term unheard of. In fact these contracts are the employers way of not actually having to pay out the equivalent of the minimum wage a disgrace by any standards.

The minimum wage would be at an higher tariff , and people like Mylene  Class would live in the real world.

Last edited by wessy on Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:29; edited 1 time in total

146The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:28

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

White84 wrote:The Unions did go to far,however Thatchers privatisation killed many communities.as for benefits for people's kids in fucking Romania WTF.
I've said it before and people say I'm generalising because White people do it too,but fucking Asians are the most ignorant people when you let them in,when you are in your car.
They pray 5 times a day good for them.
Different culture,WE WILL NEVER MIX.
That guys mother complaining he got too long cos he went to Syria? Don't go then.
No we will never mix if people are stuck in the sixteenth centuary

147The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:36

:clap:

148The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll never mix with the underclass. Never.

149The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:40

bwfc1874 wrote::clap:

Before you start clapping, we need clarification on who Wessy thinks is stuck in the 16th century - 84 or the Muslims.

150The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For some reason this photo amuses me - Runa Khan sent down today for 5 years for promoting terrorism on Facebook. Love the shades.

The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 _76660528_tv023360889

151The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 20:30

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote::clap:

Before you start clapping, we need clarification on who Wessy thinks is stuck in the 16th century - 84 or the Muslims.
Magical comment Breadman, both of course lol

152The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 20:57

I'll accept both!

153The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 20:58

Me too.

Phew....!

Very Happy

154The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 21:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And me! Smile

155The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:For some reason this photo amuses me - Runa Khan sent down today for 5 years for promoting terrorism on Facebook. Love the shades.

The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 _76660528_tv023360889

She's just a dedicated follower of fashion.

156The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:28

Let's change this thread to the Rise and Rise of the Green party, they are the future of British politics get used to it.

http://t.co/fQ82PO5aQT

157The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree a lot with the green party's internal, social and economic policies - I agree that public services should be de-privatized and a government should be run for the benefit of its people and not just to make a tiny minority billionaires... 

However, 3 things scare the living shit out of me with these lot... 

1) total lack of immigration controls - basically, open the gates for anyone to come in regardless of space, state of economy, criminal status etc... 

2) Defence - They seem to be under the impression that we can just scrap our nuclear weapons and most of our armed forces, the ones that are left, I sense will be armed with just catapults made from ethically sourced organic African peace rubber and firing only natural soft sea-sponges. our nuclear deterrent will be replaced with gliders dropping 'strongly worded leaflets' in retaliation to the people who have just destroyed our county. basically, we would be sitting ducks. We would be out of NATO and on our own as a 'neutral country' - a country that half the world wants to flatten for whatever reason... 

Energy - Sorry, but a country's electricity demands cannot be even closely met using renewable sources, im not saying don't use them - of course we should, but we should invest in Nuclear power as our main source of electricity generation. the benefits for outweigh the risks!

158The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The greens would immediately form a committee.

159The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:44

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was actually thinking of EXACTLY the same scene!

160The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 8 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Jan 15 2015, 15:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I was actually thinking of EXACTLY the same scene!
It's a beauty isn't it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum