Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 20]

121The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get it.

122The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:29

I feel defiled and violated now.

This is how Stalin started, you do realise that don't you?

Be careful.

123The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still don't get it.

124The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I get it!!Smile

125The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:I still don't get it.

I think you've posted that on the wrong thread.

We're discussing your sex life on the other one.

126The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:52

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Been waiting for the unemployment figure falling scam to be brought up.

First of all the figure is calculated on a survey of just 40,000 homes so is far from accurate.

Secondly it excludes the economically unactive people (those who for several reasons are working age but not seeking employment (5-8 million?) 

The biggest con of all is that it excludes all the poor buggers on zero hour contracts .

Also under this government something called sanctioning is imposed Ian Duncan Smarm of the DWP massages these figures by making those that default in even the slightest way, unable to work by so doing omits them from the unemployment figures.

In terms of educated front benches it not really about how well educated they are, both sides need clever people it's about the use of the power once in government Labour have a social consience whilst the tories believe in market forces. 

So it's minimum wage versus the bedroom tax?
its better working conditions against best price for shareholders. etc 

And please someone explain to me that if it was all Labours fault that the economy went tits up! then why did the US, Spain, Greece, Ireland etc all suffer it was a global banking crisis.

Note that Osbourne blames labour for the troubles yet when he misses ALL his targets it because of the Eurozone. 

Don't even get me started on Thatcher .

127The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 20:03

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In my opinion UKIP are the BNP with better soundbites. And the fact they bang on and on about race and immigration under the veneer of 'protecting' Britain proves they're nothing more than bigoted scum who live in a fantasy world where everyone is white, plays cricket on the village green and goes to the Church fete for sherry and scones in the summer. 

They wrap themselves in the flag and talk about the 'good old days' while they sip their beer and grin like cretins because too many people can't see past the surface polish to the turd beneath.

128The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wessy - if Labour had won the last election how do you think the country would look today? Genuine question.

129The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 20:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:In my opinion UKIP are the BNP with better soundbites. And the fact they bang on and on about race and immigration under the veneer of 'protecting' Britain proves they're nothing more than bigoted scum who live in a fantasy world where everyone is white, plays cricket on the village green and goes to the Church fete for sherry and scones in the summer. 

How long have you known Magoo? Shocked

130The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 21:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:Been waiting for the unemployment figure falling scam to be brought up.

First of all the figure is calculated on a survey of just 40,000 homes so is far from accurate.

Secondly it excludes the economically unactive people (those who for several reasons are working age but not seeking employment (5-8 million?) 

The biggest con of all is that it excludes all the poor buggers on zero hour contracts .

Also under this government something called sanctioning is imposed Ian Duncan Smarm of the DWP massages these figures by making those that default in even the slightest way, unable to work by so doing omits them from the unemployment figures.

In terms of educated front benches it not really about how well educated they are, both sides need clever people it's about the use of the power once in government Labour have a social consience whilst the tories believe in market forces. 

And please someone explain to me that if it was all Labours fault that the economy went tits up! then why did the US, Spain, Greece, Ireland etc all suffer it was a global banking crisis.

Note that Osbourne blames labour for the troubles yet when he misses ALL his targets it because of the Eurozone. 

Nailed it!!

131The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 21:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Re. LPP post, nailed that also.

132The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 21:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For what it is worth - and being old enough to remember the years before Thatcher - there WAS a need to change - the unions had recently brought down two governments - Heath (Tory) and Callaghan (Labour) and had virtually thought they could run the country.

The heads of the big unions (like Scargill at the NUM) and the leaders of the TUC were household names and on the news daily (how many of you can name any union leaders these days?) and they believed that they had the power to run the country - that is until Thatcher took them on.

I was anti-Thatcher back in those days but looking back on that time it became clear to me at least that things had to change - and like most things the change hurt many at first but overall it was worth it.

Like most on here my roots are Labour, I still have a social conscience to this day but like most things, things have gone too far when you are better off on benefits than working, you are given benefits, housing and free medical care when you haven't put anything into the pot to begin with and that people who we have opened our doors to and given free education want to repay us by making us have sharia law!

Just like there was a ground swell against the unions that swept Thatcher to power and gave her a mandate for change, I do feel that like it or not there is a similar groundswell from many people across the political spectrum that things have gone too far in this country and I think many will vote on just the one issue, irrespective of the rest of whatever UKIP's other policy's may be.

Power to the people, eh!?

133The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Dec 10 2014, 22:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Unions did go to far,however Thatchers privatisation killed many communities.as for benefits for people's kids in fucking Romania WTF.
I've said it before and people say I'm generalising because White people do it too,but fucking Asians are the most ignorant people when you let them in,when you are in your car.
They pray 5 times a day good for them.
Different culture,WE WILL NEVER MIX.
That guys mother complaining he got too long cos he went to Syria? Don't go then.

134The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 07:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:
I've said it before but fucking Asians are the most ignorant people when you let them in,when you are in your car.

More ignorant than you?

And if you hate Asians so much why are you inviting them into your car?

135The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:31

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wessy wrote:Been waiting for the unemployment figure falling scam to be brought up.

Great post, Wessy. Excellent summary.

136The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Yeah, I read it a couple of years ago and found it fascinating.

I was only a teenager during the miners' strike but I remember thinking back then that what was happening was fundamentally wrong.

How do these people sleep at night knowing that their actions are putting entire communities on the bread line?

I couldn't do it, I know that.
Got some Christmas holiday reading now, looking forward to a good read by the pool!!

137The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:

It was a global banking crisis, but it hit the UK and the countries you mention a lot harder than others because they had no control on their own banking system.

And the fact that under Labour the country was bankrupting itself with it's reckless spending didn't help.

Amazing that people still defend Labour, when even their own MPs admit it was a disaster!

138The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 12:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:

It was a global banking crisis, but it hit the UK and the countries you mention a lot harder than others because they had no control on their own banking system.

And whose fault was that?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7f8aaf08-a122-11e2-bae1-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3LafXphU2

(Just in case you're too busy to read it all, it was Thatcher wot done it.)

139The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:The Unions did go to far,however Thatchers privatisation killed many communities.as for benefits for people's kids in fucking Romania WTF.
I've said it before and people say I'm generalising because White people do it too,but fucking Asians are the most ignorant people when you let them in,when you are in your car.
They pray 5 times a day good for them.
Different culture,WE WILL NEVER MIX.
That guys mother complaining he got too long cos he went to Syria? Don't go then.

i dont know about anyone else but i'm fed up reading this racist shit posted everyday by White84.

140The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 7 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:07

I made my opinion on the subject clear a while ago.

There's a time and a place for everything.

In this case, the time was the 70's and the place was The Embassy Club.

You don't like Asians - we get it.

But do you need to turn every thread into a borderline racist attack on them?

Norpig's right, this shit's just offensive and boring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum