Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

381The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Feb 23 2015, 16:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can imagine a large amount of UKIP voters thinking "but why was she sacked?!" 

They might actually lose support by ditching this kind of voice.

382The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Feb 23 2015, 17:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can imagine a large amount of UKIP voters thinking "but why was she sacked?!" 

They might actually lose support by ditching this kind of voice.

They are already losing support big time. Labour and the Tories have both made big gains at the expense of UKIP and the Lib Dems recently and for the first time in 3 years, UKIPs support has fallen below 10%.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/has-the-ukip-bubble-burst-new-poll-shows-big-gains-for-labour-and-tories-at-expense-of-lib-dems-and-nigel-farages-party-10041358.html

383The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 11:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Net migration up to 298,000.

Unless you vote for Nigel a Pole will have your job inside 12 months and you'll be begging in the streets outside the Macron.

384The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 11:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Net migration up to 298,000.

Unless you vote for Nigel a Pole will have your job inside 12 months and you'll be begging in the streets outside the Macron.

No point - it would be a wasted vote. With less than 10% of the vote and falling, UKIP will never have any power to do anything so why waste your vote on a no-hoper? It's like shitting on your own doorstep as a protest.

385The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

No point - it would be a wasted vote. With less than 10% of the vote and falling, UKIP will never have any power to do anything so why waste your vote on a no-hoper? It's like shitting on your own doorstep as a protest.

What a load of shit again. If everyone voted UKIP (as I think they will) Nigel will be PM.

386The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 12:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

What a load of shit again. If everyone voted UKIP (as I think they will) Nigel will be PM.

Go on then. Tell us how everyone is suddenly going to start voting for that twat when currently the UKIP vote is plummeting.

Why don't you admit the truth? You're out of touch and UKIP have been found out.

387The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 12:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Until UKIP provide a complete manifesto outlining their intended proposals and aims they are unlikely to take all that many seats.

388The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 12:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha.

"exit polls suggest a 100% vote share for UKIP 0% for everyone else. The whole house is now UKIP with a majority of 650."

389The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Go on then. Tell us how everyone is suddenly going to start voting for that twat when currently the UKIP vote is plummeting.

Why don't you admit the truth? You're out of touch and UKIP have been found out.

I think a lot of people are like you, full of anti-UKIP sentiments in public for fear of being branded racist, but when you're alone inside that booth you'll put a tick next to UKIP.

390The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 13:05

I don't think every voter in the country is a closet racist Nat.

391The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I don't think every voter in the country is a closet racist Nat.

It's not racist to want to keep foreigners out of the UK.

392The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 13:34

She's right.

She's a xenophobe - there's a difference.

393The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate everyone equally.

394The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 14:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They're all right coming into the country but they can't be let on to the trains.

395The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 15:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Net migration up to 298,000.

Turns out that the majority of them are from non-EU countries and include an increased number of affluent Chinese, Russina and Arab students who are paying £25k+ p.a. to study here and Aussies/Kiwis who are being actively recruited to fill the massive shortage in qualified paramedics.

So how would leaving Europe change that? And what about all the money and services we'd lose?

396The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 15:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I don't think every voter in the country is a closet racist Nat.

It's not racist to want to keep foreigners out of the UK.

So how do you define a "foreigner"?

I mean technically, we are all foreigners or at least descended from them. Personally I'm descended from the Normans on one side of the family (yes- royalty I know) and the Scots on the other.

Whittam is an Irish name so should you be sent back because your ancestors fled the Potato Famine and came over here stealing our canal-digging jobs?

397The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 26 2015, 15:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Anyone living outside of Preston.

398The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Feb 27 2015, 17:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

They'd be English, my dear.   Only Prestonians, Welsh, Tykes, Scottish, Manx and Irish are foreigners!

399The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 20 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Feb 27 2015, 17:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I hadn't realised you were so in favour of a multicultural Britain - well done!

Ethnic groups are obviously not a problem seeing as Preston has less "White British" people than the national average.

As the census tells us:

Preston is a diverse city, although the majority of the non-indigenous people are South Asians, in particular Indians. The ethnic makeup of Preston based on the 2011 census is as follows (With average for England in brackets): 75.8% White British (79.8%), 0.8% White Irish (1.0%), 3.5% Other White (4.6%). 2.3% Mixed Race (2.2%). 10.3% Indian (2.6%), 3.2% Pakistani (2.1%), 0.3% Bangladeshi (0.8%), 0.9% Other Asian (1.5%). 0.6% Black Caribbean (1.1%), 0.5% Black African (1.8%), 0.1% Other Black (0.5%). 0.9% Chinese (0.7%), 0.4% Arab (0.4%) and 0.3% other (0.6%).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum