Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

341The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think a lot of people won't admit to voting UKIP because of idiots like 1874 and Norpig who will accuse them of being racist.

But come the small ballot room and no prying eyes and many people will vote UKIP.

342The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think most people who never vote will make the walk to vote UKIP, Im taking Mrs Fenton, pushing her down in her Wheel Chair she is voting UKIP, she has never voted before in her life, she is 85.

343The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think a lot of people won't admit to voting UKIP because of idiots like 1874 and Norpig who will accuse them of being racist.

But come the small ballot room and no prying eyes and many people will vote UKIP.

Hahaha we'll see about that one. If UKIP fail to breka into the top 3 party's in the country I'm expecting a grovelling apology on your part.

344The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:04

scottjames30 wrote:I think most people who never vote will make the walk to vote UKIP, Im taking Mrs Fenton, pushing her down in her Wheel Chair she is voting UKIP, she has never voted before in her life, she is 85.

Scott give it a rest, first it was Michael Bolton, then BDP, then Breadman, then AD and now it's Nat! Why do you always need an idol to agree with on here? Make up your own mind.

345The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think a lot of people won't admit to voting UKIP because of idiots like 1874 and Norpig who will accuse them of being racist.

its not to do with racism (although quite a few of their candidates have been proved to be) its because they are not credible to be in Government. They have no policies and people are only voting for them as a protest against the usual parties. They may get a few seats in the general election but they will still be a minority party until they can prove they have some real policies and ideas that will actually benefit this country.
For what it's worth i don't agree with everything that goes on in Europe but to be isolated from it would be incredibly stupid

Last edited by Norpig on Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:10; edited 1 time in total

346The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think most people who never vote will make the walk to vote UKIP, Im taking Mrs Fenton, pushing her down in her Wheel Chair she is voting UKIP, she has never voted before in her life, she is 85.

Scott give it a rest, first it was Michael Bolton, then BDP, then Breadman, then AD and now it's Nat! Why do you always need an idol to agree with on here? Make up your own mind.
It was never breadman.

347The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP are history unless they appoint a new,charismatic leader.
No names,no pack drill.

349The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 15:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Hahaha we'll see about that one. If UKIP fail to breka into the top 3 party's in the country I'm expecting a grovelling apology on your part.

One mistake UKIP have made is failing to put forward a candidate in every constituency. If they had they would definitely be challenging Labour & the Conservatives for government.

Regardless, they will still take more seats than the Green Party.

350The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Fri Jan 30 2015, 18:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously they wouldn't nat, but I don't doubt they'll do very well for themselves. 

People also underestimate peoples ability to vote for utter fuckwits, so I expect Labour to do fairly well too.

351The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Feb 11 2015, 20:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another absolute hammering for Miliband at PMQ's today.

Talk about unelectable.

352The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Feb 11 2015, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Another absolute hammering for Miliband at PMQ's today.

Talk about unelectable.

Couldn't agree more, it was embarrassing.

You'd have to be a moron to vote for him.

353The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Feb 11 2015, 21:03

Miliband is the only reason Cameron got The Big Job.

He should send him a bottle of Scotch.

354The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Wed Feb 11 2015, 21:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally, I think David would have been a much better leader of the Labour Party. He got shafted good and proper by his brother and that scheming harridan, Harriet Harperson. Ed would never have swung it were it not for the Trade Unions.

355The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 12 2015, 00:01

Miliband's 'attack' was pathetic, he should be exposing the Tory's 'hardline' on tax avoidance for what it really is. Cameron's up to his neck in it but he's able to duck all the questions with ease.

356The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 12 2015, 01:17

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Milliband is rubbish. Even if I was Labour I would probably vote against him.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

357The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 12 2015, 05:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Miliband's 'attack' was pathetic, he should be exposing the Tory's 'hardline' on tax avoidance for what it really is. Cameron's up to his neck in it but he's able to duck all the questions with ease.

Vote for UKIP.

358The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 12 2015, 08:34

Considering the choice between Miliband and Cameron I can see why people are keen to vote for somebody new.

360The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 18 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Thu Feb 12 2015, 12:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was always an impossible job to come up with a manifesto because there is only one issue UKIP voters can agree on. That's all they've got.

What interests me is that statistic about the areas of the UK where UKIP is strong more or less directly correlate with the areas where there are the lowest immigrant and ethnic populations.
I guess voting UKIP is driven more by paranoia than the reality of immigration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum