Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise and rise of UKIP...

+19
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
mark leach
White84
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
wessy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

201The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 19:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I mentioned when Nat was banging the kipper drum 12 months ago about the depth of their policies other than immigration, it's there for all to see. They are actually more right wing than Thatcher's lot!!!!

We only need one policy to ride into 10 Downing Street.

202The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 19:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I've already bought my Lidl starter kilt.
The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Lidlkilts1

No pants on again then!

203The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 20:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've already bought my Lidl starter kilt.
The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Lidlkilts1
"Celebrate burns night in style"

Where's the style????

204The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 20:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

205The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 21:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:When UKIP get in i think they will really sort this country out for the better, im sick of the tennis game between Labour and the Tories, we need a new game of Judo and they are going to throw all the illegal immigrants out and fuck Europe off, i'm really excited about them coming into power, there are going to be clubs called the UKIP clubs round the country 1.50 a pint.:uk:

If they are illegal then you wont know where they are living, because they wont be registered anywhere!

If we fuck off Europe then the Banks will leave London (as we are currently the gateway into EU finances) and the jobs will go to either Dublin or Frankfurt which will mean 100,000's of job losses and then we will lose trade because of it thus meaning less work, leading to job losses and associated job losses (Goldman Sachs, BNYM, BoA and State Street have already announced departure from the UK if UKIP get in or have any control in Westminster - and they do help to finance a large number of projects and other finance companies within the UK) - also Leumi Bank and a few other international banks will move to Dublin!

Also they have announced the lowest paid will be taken out of paying income tax, whilst the top 5% earners will have their income tax reduced which will leave a national income gap of billions and they say that the money from the EU and overseas aid will fill only 50% of the gap, and yet only today/yesterday announcing that EU money saved will go towards saving the NHS - how when it is already earmarked???  Then there is national debt which has doubled in last 5 years and as such interest payments are larger and capital repayments haven't even started so were is the money going to come from for that....

UKIP cannot do their maths and if promising everything like this would bankrupt the country within days of getting to power!!!

206The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 22:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not to mention their flagship ethnic has swopped parties!!!!
It's all bursting like a bag of shit at just the wrong time I'm afraid.

207The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Not to mention their flagship ethnic has swopped parties!!!!

Under investigation for financial irregularities no less. It all depends on who you choose to believe of course. Smile

208The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Sun Jan 25 2015, 22:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Not to mention their flagship ethnic has swopped parties!!!!

Under investigation for financial irregularities no less. It all depends on who you choose to believe of course. Smile

No investigation by any police force - not even The Met, otherwise he would be under caution already!

209The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 07:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

If they are illegal then you wont know where they are living, because they wont be registered anywhere!

If we fuck off Europe then the Banks will leave London (as we are currently the gateway into EU finances) and the jobs will go to either Dublin or Frankfurt which will mean 100,000's of job losses and then we will lose trade because of it thus meaning less work, leading to job losses and associated job losses (Goldman Sachs, BNYM, BoA and State Street have already announced departure from the UK if UKIP get in or have any control in Westminster - and they do help to finance a large number of projects and other finance companies within the UK) - also Leumi Bank and a few other international banks will move to Dublin!

Also they have announced the lowest paid will be taken out of paying income tax, whilst the top 5% earners will have their income tax reduced which will leave a national income gap of billions and they say that the money from the EU and overseas aid will fill only 50% of the gap, and yet only today/yesterday announcing that EU money saved will go towards saving the NHS - how when it is already earmarked???  Then there is national debt which has doubled in last 5 years and as such interest payments are larger and capital repayments haven't even started so were is the money going to come from for that....

UKIP cannot do their maths and if promising everything like this would bankrupt the country within days of getting to power!!!

UKIP know what they're doing, people just don't like change, this time next year you will be thanking your lucky stars.

210The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

UKIP know what they're doing, people just don't like change, this time next year you will be thanking your lucky stars.

How can they promise this that and the other with the so-called money saved from the EU when it wont even cover the money being lost when taking out the lowest paid from paying income tax - only option is to raise taxation, US style privatisation of the NHS, selling off the crown jewels to the highest US Corporate bidder, accepting the TTIP which means we will be ruled by US corporates and fined by them if we disagree with what they want (which is basically work for nothing with no workers right, 14 days annual leave unpaid, pregnant women being able to be fire just for being pregnant, no equality in pay and agency workers losing all rights they have completely!)

211The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:57

Hes just looking for a reaction, I wouldn't let him get to you.

212The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Hes just looking for a reaction, I wouldn't let him get to you.

It's actually know-it-all bellends like 1874 that will ride UKIP into power. People are sick of being told who to vote for, who hasn't got a chance, and will vote just to piss these cretins off.

A vote for Nigel is a vote against 1874.

213The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 is so far up his own bottom he thinks he should rule the world

214The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's actually know-it-all bellends like 1874 that will ride UKIP into power. People are sick of being told who to vote for, who hasn't got a chance, and will vote just to piss these cretins off.

He knows a lot about a little

215The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:44

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's exactly what Scott is doing though, he doesn't feel strongly about UKIP at all, he just wants to stir up a reaction. So I told Amos not to bother about it. Not sure how that's telling people who to vote for.

216The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:46

Boggersbelief wrote:
He knows a lot about a little

Very true in the grand scheme of things. Thanks Boggers.

217The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

That's exactly what Scott is doing though, he doesn't feel strongly about UKIP at all
Like you know anything about me, you'd probably turn into shock if you ever met me, i went to the university of life and have lived a lot, have you ever lived a bit?

You don't like people disagreeing with you do you?

218The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:52

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

That's exactly what Scott is doing though, he doesn't feel strongly about UKIP at all
Like you know anything about me, you'd probably turn into shock if you ever met me, i went to the university of life and have lived a lot, have you ever lived a bit?

You don't like people disagreeing with you do you?

Okay I apologise, I'm just going off what I've read on here previously maybe you do have a strong political view. Aside from the EU what UKIP policies do you support?

219The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 19:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Okay I apologise, I'm just going off what I've read on here previously maybe you do have a strong political view. Aside from the EU what UKIP policies do you support?
They will resource our military assets and personal.

UKIP will guarantee  those that have served in the armed forces for a minimum of 12 years a job in the police force, prison service or border service.

They will up the min wage.

They will abolish the export of live animals for slaughter.

And i prefer Nigel to David.

220The rise and rise of UKIP... - Page 11 Empty Re: The rise and rise of UKIP... Mon Jan 26 2015, 19:11

Glad I forced you to read up on them a bit, well done Scott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum