Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 WBA

+16
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
jayjay23
Keegan
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
xmiles
Spillthebeans
Reebok Trotter
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

91Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say i was confident of victory, but I'm certainly not writing us off.

I think we've got a good chance of getting a win there.

92Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No way we are down.

93Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spillthebeans wrote:
largehat wrote:It was loud enough for the players to hear, dunno how many people joined in, I never boo my own team, if I'm not happy I decline to applaud.

Not applauded to much this season then

Probably more than most, but not as much as I would have liked to have done.

94Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:No way we are down.

Nope, we're not down. Fact.

95Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In all my time watching Wanderers I don't think I've ever seen such ridiculous subs. They were changes of a madman. It's clearly all about ego with Coyle, he wants to be different and it never works out.

Also, I have never seen such a pitiful 15 minutes as the final stages of todays game. Those players were SCARED, they don't have the bottle for this fight - anyone going to Stoke is a fool, we will get rolled over.

96Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:04

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just been on Skybet. We are 13/8 to win that game.

It shows what kind of supporter you are, Natasha. Not that you think we will lose and go down, but that you think anyone willing to go support the lads is a fool.

97Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Just been on Skybet. We are 13/8 to win that game.

It shows what kind of supporter you are, Natasha. Not that you think we will lose and go down, but that you think anyone willing to go support the lads is a fool.

Oh shut up you bellend, I've done more than my fair share of supporting this team over the years. I saw their eyes today and they are beaten men.

And yes, anyone who is going to Stoke to support these overpaid ponces is a fool.

98Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You stick with your team through thick and thin - it's called loyalty. You're only loyal to trolling and stupidity.

99Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:You stick with your team through thick and thin - it's called loyalty. You're only loyal to trolling and stupidity.

In recent years I'd have agreed with that statement, but now I've had enough.

It's no longer loyalty to follow these ponces, it's called stupidity.

100Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh right, so everyone else's level of loyalty and commitment should be benchmarked against what you think. 2,700 Wanderers fans who all have tickets for Stoke should just come on here and be told what the threshold is and that they are all fools, instead of hoping they can cheer the team on to survival. I see how it is.

101Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Oh right, so everyone else's level of loyalty and commitment should be benchmarked against what you think.

Yes. To continue to follow these fools is simply misguided. Do they honestly think we're going to pull off some famous win at Stoke? As if.

102Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They dont have it in them to win at stoke, they are scaredy cats and coyle is a TWAT.

103Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Oh right, so everyone else's level of loyalty and commitment should be benchmarked against what you think.

Yes. To continue to follow these fools is simply misguided. Do they honestly think we're going to pull off some famous win at Stoke? As if.

I sometimes wonder if there's actually a normal, well adjusted human being underneath all your veneers of complete and utter garbage.

You're the person who said we had absolutely no chance of winning at Villa. You said we "just don't win games like this one". You had us relegated months ago. Your opinion isn't worth shit.

I think you'll find Stoke are in a similar vein of form to Villa, have even less to play for than Villa did, hate QPR, we beat Stoke 5-0 earlier in the season and are just 13/8 at the bookies to win (Stoke are 13-10), which is rare for an away side.

Sure, we might not win at Stoke, but we have a fighting chance and if I could get hold of tickets I would be there. You can please yourself, I do know one thing - if we do win, you won't be around on here that evening.

104Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 21:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I sometimes wonder if there's actually a normal, well adjusted human being underneath all your veneers of complete and utter garbage.

You're the person who said we had absolutely no chance of winning at Villa. You said we "just don't win games like this one". You had us relegated months ago. Your opinion isn't worth shit.

I think you'll find Stoke are in a similar vein of form to Villa, have even less to play for than Villa did, hate QPR, we beat Stoke 5-0 earlier in the season and are just 13/8 at the bookies to win (Stoke are 13-10), which is rare for an away side.

Sure, we might not win at Stoke, but we have a fighting chance and if I could get hold of tickets I would be there. You can please yourself, I do know one thing - if we do win, you won't be around on here that evening.

When is enough enough though? Will you follow Bolton whatever?

105Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 21:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
When is enough enough though? Will you follow Bolton whatever?

Enough of what? Most posters on here seem to be about my age or older and like me, will have followed the club in the fourth tier of English football. Fewer people go to the games when we play at a lower level, but I'm sorry you consider this foolish because in the past you've talked about going to Southampton on a weekday etc, my love for my football team is pretty much unconditional.

I may get pissed off - and I have been pissed off a lot this season, even though I seem to have given you the impression I am delighted with everything because I challenge you on some of your ridiculous criticisms and ludicrous expectations - but I'm not going to stop supporting my team because I don't think much of a current set of players or manager - they are all temporary anyway, the only permanence in football is the fans.

I actually think describing your fellow fans as fools for going to Stoke is the stupidest and most outrageous thing I've ever seen you write. You're wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

106Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice words, but until you vote with your feet you will continue to pay for these ponces to swan around not giving a damn about BWFC.

Don't get me wrong, I have been as guilty as anyone of this - but today I finally woke up.

107Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 21:39

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would have taken Davies off at 2-0. He was looking tired. Oh and shit.
We could see gaps opening in midfield and we needed to see the game out and secure the points. At 2-0 we should have taken off K Davies and brought on a midfielder. It was obvious in my eyes.

It was a huge error to bring Lee on when the game was so tight. Everybody knows how hard it is to come back from injury and it's a very rare occasion that somebody slots straight back in and plays well. Very rare. Lee looked light weight, slow, and slow. It may have cost us the game.

108Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 21:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Nice words, but until you vote with your feet you will continue to pay for these ponces to swan around not giving a damn about BWFC.

Don't get me wrong, I have been as guilty as anyone of this - but today I finally woke up.

I'm not being forced out of following my team due to the monetisation of football.

Gate receipts are a small percentage of the club's income nowadays in any case, and BWFC and the players won't make a penny out of the 2,700 individuals who go to Stoke next week will they?

109Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 22:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Nice words, but until you vote with your feet you will continue to pay for these ponces to swan around not giving a damn about BWFC.

Nat will you still be following/supporting Bolton if/when we get relegated? I seem to remember someone posting on another site that maybe it would not be a disaster if we did get relegated.

110Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 23:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, your angry, and upset with the team today, along with that tit Coyle. I know exactly where you are coming from, and I feel the same way. I also know that you will continue to support them, even though right now, you just want to lash out. There have been a few times in the past where I've decided to walk away, but just couldn't, and you will be the same. If they didn't mean that much to you, you wouldn't take all the knocks and abuse on here. Give it until next week, and you, like the rest of us, will settle down, just to start again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum