Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-4 Watford

+18
Banks of the Croal
observer
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
JAH
Norpig
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Boggersbelief
karlypants
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 15:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I couldn't believe some of the texts to GMR post match.

"I'm a big fan of Lennon, but he has to hold his hands up after that performance."

"Adam LeFondre cost Bolton Wanderers that mach."

Talk about being pissed off and just looking for someone, anyone to blame.

I don't think we were any poorer defensively yesterday than we have been in a number of matches that we've taken something from. Watford just had a lot of attacking quality and scored a couple of great goals that we couldn't do much about.

As for LeFondre, he showed with his goal what a class finisher he is, but he puts a shift in too and holds the ball up well. Sadly, if he plays like this for the rest of the season, it'll cost us a fortune to sign him permanently.

62Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 16:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I couldn't believe some of the texts to GMR post match.

"I'm a big fan of Lennon, but he has to hold his hands up after that performance."

"Adam LeFondre cost Bolton Wanderers that mach."

Talk about being pissed off and just looking for someone, anyone to blame.

I don't think we were any poorer defensively yesterday than we have been in a number of matches that we've taken something from. Watford just had a lot of attacking quality and scored a couple of great goals that we couldn't do much about.

As for LeFondre, he showed with his goal what a class finisher he is, but he puts a shift in too and holds the ball up well. Sadly, if he plays like this for the rest of the season, it'll cost us a fortune to sign him permanently.

They are stupid texts Doff.

Fair point about the defence but we were stretched as Lennon tried to compress the midfield and that was exploited by Watford's skillful attack so the system didn't help, but there were still a few individual errors, notably Wheater diving in for the last - he committed far too early.

I do think that kind of overall performance would have seen off most teams in this league though.

63Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 18:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wheater was really poor yesterday. The average Jamaican high school defender would not have been as easily deceived as he was for the first goal. The second goal was one of those that will score regardless of who does what really, but he did his best impression of a headless chicken for the majority of the headlight reel.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

64Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 18:36

Keegan wrote:Wheater was really poor yesterday. The average Jamaican high school defender would not have been as easily deceived as he was for the first goal. The second goal was one of those that will score regardless of who does what really, but he did his best impression of a headless chicken for the majority of the headlight reel.

Stop trying to fabricate evidence and just admit that it was your fault we lost.

Bloody Jonah.....

65Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 21:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bad day at the office. We played excellently... So did Watford. 

They got the lucky last goal...

66Bolton 3-4 Watford - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-4 Watford Sun Feb 15 2015, 23:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I even logged off facebook because updates were on there... It Wasn't Me.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum