Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Remedies.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange Remedies. Empty Strange Remedies. Mon Mar 09 2015, 03:22

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Strange remedies that work or don't , 1. To keep foxes away take a regular piss in your garden,it works. 2. If you bite your tongue or cheek and it bleeds you will almost certainly get a mouth ulcer fucking painful for a week at least but if you dab neat TCP on straight away...no ulcer 100%.3. If you have to go on antibiotics chances are you will get thrush on your knob.....eat a pot of live yoghurt a day while on the course and you won't get it. 4. If you cut a finger while out in the country and it won't stop bleeding find a decent spider web and wrap it in that it's supposed to work but never tried it.

2Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Mon Mar 09 2015, 10:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soap and sugar on a plaster is great for drawing out spiles or bee stings from under your skin.

If you suffer from indigestion and heartburn drink coke mixed with milk. Far cheaper then Gaviscon.

3Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Mon Mar 09 2015, 12:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine used to suffer from a tickly cough,which only seemed to appear when he got into bed.
It was driving his wife mad,but he couldn't find a remedy.
Then an old lady told him to rub 'Vick Vapour Rub' into the soles of his feet each night before going to bed.
It worked. Why it worked I can't tell you,but it did.

4Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 11:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Having sex gets rid of headaches. If your other half ever has a headache tell her you have the perfect remedy. Very Happy

5Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 13:46

boltonbonce wrote:A mate of mine used to suffer from a tickly cough,which only seemed to appear when he got into bed.
It was driving his wife mad,but he couldn't find a remedy.
Then an old lady told him to rub 'Vick Vapour Rub' into the soles of his feet each night before going to bed.
It worked. Why it worked I can't tell you,but it did.
We use this one my little lad when ever he has a cold/cough, a dab on the chest and some on on the sole of his feet and it does help.

6Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 13:47

Bwfc1958 wrote:Having sex gets rid of headaches. If your other half ever has a headache tell her you have the perfect remedy. Very Happy

after telling her, whats the betting i'm the one with a headache once she whacks me over it!

7Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Them Chinese medical places have some strange stuff, whether they work or not is another story.

9Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Tue Mar 10 2015, 19:13

scottjames30 wrote:Them Chinese medical places have some strange stuff, whether they work or not is another story.

I had a footy tournament once and pulled my back two days before it. When for acupuncture the day before and it was like new the next day

10Strange Remedies. Empty Re: Strange Remedies. Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:22

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Them Chinese medical places have some strange stuff, whether they work or not is another story.
A bloke i know had a problem for years with his right leg it would suddenly go into a spasm and start kicking people, he had accupunture as a last resort and its fecking worked, now he's just got to sort out the head butting problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum