Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the best signing of recent times?

+5
terenceanne
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Best signing

Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap0%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap16%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap0%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap37%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 37% [ 7 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap11%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_lcap31%Who is the best signing of recent times? Vote_rcap 31% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

This is a real test now, since we've been relegated who's the best signing we've made? (Permanent signings only). Finding anybody was tough when you look at the full list, so if you had to choose who would be the best and why?

- I've opted not to pick anyone from Coyle's last window as the closest I could find was Matt Mills - who cost us £2.2 million apparently!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man if the match in his first home game Andy Lonergan.

Oh shit, good point Lonergan should be in the poll.

Amend please KP/BTID

Epic poll fail.

That's something you only ever do once on here, believe me..... Very Happy

(Voted for Clayton, by the way - Real potential there.)

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Medo  afro

Trust me I'm ashamed of myself.

I like Clayton a lot but this is his second serious injury (I think) and he's only young, I'll have to reserve judgement until he can become a first team regular.

I've gone for Danns, controversial given his end of season form but IMO on a free signing he's come in,  shown the right attitude (ie looks as though he gives a shit) and at least works hard - which should be the minimum for every player.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shambolic poll, I call it karma for copying my thread.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just delete the poll and let him start again.

We'll pretend it never happened.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

looking at that list its no surprise we are where we are  Rolling Eyes If you pushed me it would have to be Clayton

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heskey should be on that list too.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Neil Lennon is our best signing .....at least there is some hope going forward.

terenceanne wrote:Neil Lennon is our best signing .....at least there is some hope going forward.

Don't try and pervert my thread. Best player we signed, right now!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I have added and voted for Lonergan. I would have chosen Danns from the original list for the reasons given by others - he tries and he seems to give a shit. Lonners has struggled with dead wood pretending to defend in front of him and in some games has been the difference between a close game and embarrassment. Dannzy 2nd.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Cheers Keegan!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I assumed someone had edited the poll and added 'other' and this was sorted so my apologies 74.

In future it may be better to pm one of the mods who is online and then the request can be dealt with quicker perhaps.

Last edited by karlypants on Fri May 08 2015, 11:19; edited 1 time in total

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Lonergan. Too early to give it to Clayton and Danns has faded despite a promising start.

karlypants wrote:I assumed someone had edited the poll and added 'other' and this was sorted so my apologies 74.

In future it may be better to pm one of the mods who is online and then the request can be dealt with quicker perhaps.

No worries Karly. I'll bare that in mind for the future, cheers.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Make sure its not a car crash thread next time, 1874. Very Happy

This will be the last thread I start, pressures got to me clearly.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Voted for Clayton only because he cost Nowt and he showed a bit of form before he got injured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum