Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 33]

561Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Wed May 04 2016, 18:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They've allowed them now and the comment was past tense. Seems like the only silly twat was you. Still you're n good company with me and your mate Merkel. Will your landlord let you foster a couple? You never know they might go back to Iraq or Syria in pursuit of virgins?! After all we don't know what undesirables we could be importing?
I say look after our own and those here. I'll bet there's no homelessness in Tower Hamlets, London's arse hole?
It might make money but those that make it don't hang round to enjoy the nightlife I'll bet?

562Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Wed May 04 2016, 20:16

Do you always form sentences like the above? Genuinely curious as to whether anybody can understand you in real life?

563Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Fri Jul 22 2016, 20:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With each passing day little Angela is looking more and more of a reckless silly cow.

564Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:With each passing day little Angela is looking more and more of a reckless silly cow.

I think her decision, with hindsight, has backfired spectacularly. There was an old saying about never bite the hand that feeds you. Boy oh boy if the situation in Western Europe isn't a prime example.

565Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Fri Jul 22 2016, 23:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's a right stubborn cow and one thick bitch as well.

She would be on my hit list for a slapping.

566Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Jul 23 2016, 01:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Still 1874 will bang her drum, that must be some comfort to her?
In fact, I'll not beat about the bush, his early postings on this thread has made him look as big a twat as her! 
Oh for that juvenile naivety!!

567Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sat Jul 23 2016, 01:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To be fair to 1874 somebody somewhere as to be the first to offer out the hand of friendship, otherwise we would still be running around in our own little tribes.

Sometimes it is two steps forward one step back - but isn't it worth that trouble to move one step forward than non at all?

568Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 09:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy 
I know your sentiments exactly, but the world has changed so much since we were lads. The more you give these days, the more the receivers want and expect.
Being tolerant of the intolerant is common place now and the criminal the victim and the victim the criminal.
It al started with PC.

569Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 09:22

The positives of her actions still outweigh the negatives for me, she's saved thousands of innocent women and children. There were always going to be issues, it would be naive in the extreme to believe anything else.

You celebrating as if your views have been vindicated SK again just puts your parochial attitudes in full view.

570Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 09:33

Reading back a bit, I stand by exactly what I said. 

I've never said we should have an open door policy, but the fact that we have taken such a tiny amount of Syrian refugees (less than 2% as of May this year) is outrageous. 

Vet them properly for sure but we could and should have done and continue to do more.

571Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 10:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:The positives of her actions still outweigh the negatives for me, she's saved thousands of innocent women and children. There were always going to be issues, it would be naive in the extreme to believe anything else.

You celebrating as if your views have been vindicated SK again just puts your parochial attitudes in full view.
All the camps I've seen on the news the vast majority of people in them have been young males, not women and children.
Many of the ones interviewed talk of a better life in Britain and not of the horrors of where they're coming from.
Even your poster girl Merkel appears to be backtracking at a rate of knots now.
I love that we are a multicultural society but we have become that through evolution, this is becoming revolution and that seldom ends well.

572Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 10:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:With each passing day little Angela is looking more and more of a reckless silly cow.

Is that because racist Islamaphobes will automatically assume that the nutter with the gun in Munich had something to do with "terrorism" when in fact he turned out to be just a nutter obsessed with mass murderers who wanted to make a name for himself.

573Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:03

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:The positives of her actions still outweigh the negatives for me, she's saved thousands of innocent women and children. There were always going to be issues, it would be naive in the extreme to believe anything else.

All the camps I've seen on the news the vast majority of people in them have been young males, not women and children.
Many of the ones interviewed talk of a better life in Britain and not of the horrors of where they're coming from.
Even your poster girl Merkel appears to be backtracking at a rate of knots now.
I love that we are a multicultural society but we have become that through evolution, this is becoming revolution and that seldom ends well.

Do you think what you see on the news represents the entire picture? Or is it a snapshot for a 10 minute  segment? 

Use real evidence to back up your views, don't just make things up because it fits the narrative you want it to - that goes for just about every topic you post about not just this.

574Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Do you think what you see on the news represents the entire picture? Or is it a snapshot for a 10 minute  segment? 

Unless you've visited these camps you are in no better position to comment.

575Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:20

I haven't made any claims as to the ratio of men to women and children in the camps. 

All I've said is thousands have been saved by countries taking in refugees which is a fact.

576Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's an excellent series on telly ATM that follows immigrants from Africa and elsewhere on their journey to Europe. Mostly filmed on mobile phones, it captures why the are forced to leave, dealing with smugglers (and often getting ripped off) surviving crossing the Med with as many as 70 people hanging on to a 9 ft dinghy, how they are treated on arrival etc.
The reasons they are predominantly young males are that many consider the journey too hazardous to bring the wife and kids, or it's too expensive to pay for the whole family so most set off with a view to getting asylum, finding work and then bringing over the wife and kids in a safe and legal way once they have a job.

577Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
All I've said is thousands have been saved by countries taking in refugees which is a fact.

And even more thousands of crimes have been committed taking in refugees.

578Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:There's an excellent series on telly ATM that follows immigrants from Africa and elsewhere on their journey to Europe. Mostly filmed on mobile phones, it captures why the are forced to leave, dealing with smugglers (and often getting ripped off) surviving crossing the Med with as many as 70 people hanging on to a 9 ft dinghy, how they are treated on arrival etc.
The reasons they are predominantly young males are that many consider the journey too hazardous to bring the wife and kids, or it's too expensive to pay for the whole family so most set off with a view to getting asylum, finding work and then bringing over the wife and kids in a safe and legal way once they have a job.
So backs up my point that most of them are young males, 1874 is that busy being a bleeding heart apologist he just makes it up as he goes along.
I have visions of 1874 completely brainwashed by some failed left wing politics lecturer, who believes that anyone with any kind of patriotism must be either racist or xenophobic.
The other point about the series is that it is following the stories of genuine refugees and asylum seekers, but doesn't allow for the fact that these are being joined by thousands of financial migrants.

579Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think 74 is brainwashed, he thinks all races should live together happy ever after.

580Be more German - Page 29 Empty Re: Be more German Sun Jul 24 2016, 12:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I think 74 is brainwashed, he thinks all races should live together happy ever after.
Apart from the indigenous British population who don't appear to have any rights in his twisted ideology.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum