Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The positive pollyanna thread

+4
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Chairmanda
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo,  Manda is an actual women, i know you don't know many and prefer farmyard animals but she is a woman  Very Happy

22The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Embarassed

23The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Magoo,  Manda is an actual lady, i know you don't know many and prefer farmyard animals but she is a lady Very Happy

24The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Magoo,  Manda is an actual lady, i know you don't know many and prefer farmyard animals but she is a lady Very Happy

Embarassed

25The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Embarassed
:biggrin:

26The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is she a Lady or a lady of the night.

27The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:40

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm a LAYDEEEEEEEE!

28The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Is she a Lady or a lady of the night.
do you kiss your mum with that mouth?  Very Happy

29The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Is she a Lady or a lady of the night.
do you kiss your mum with that mouth?  Very Happy
It wouldn't surprise me if Magoo's mum still shoved bars of soap in his mouth even at 49! Very Happy

30The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:44

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

remember this is the positive thread, don't ruin it Mr M

31The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 19:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Sat Sep 12 2015, 09:42; edited 2 times in total

32The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 20:25

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

positive news, Nat's going to be properly honored

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-34219168

33The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 21:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just won £125 on a couple of scratch cards. :drinks:

34The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 22:27

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pollyanna Woodward, ex-TV presenter and now married to Paul Casey, top English golfer.

The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Pollyanna-woodward

35The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 22:47

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I couldn't think of anything more generous to do, at least for all the males on here, than to treat you to a photo of the most glamorous Pollyanna I know. 

Now, if you guys had just put more effort and dedication into golf practice when you were younger, you might just have been standing in Paul Casey's shoes today......

Sorry, Manda, if this was not really in the true spirit of your thread. x

36The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 22:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd much prefer Dr Who's assistant Okocha.

A pretty little brunette Lancashire lass.

(I'm not arguing with Okocha, everything is still positive and chilled out afro )

37The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 23:17

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

But she's not called Pollyanna, is she, Copper, my dear old friend.

38The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 23:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I don't see my mother much now she is in a home with Alzheimer's, she got it at a young age.
But i would love to give her a kiss with this mouth.

This is a woman who was looking after my mother.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/13715801.Callous_care_worker_told_to_expect_jail_for_mistreating_dementia_sufferers_at_nursing_home/
Magoo you are a bad man  Laughing

39The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Fri Sep 11 2015, 23:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Y

40The positive pollyanna thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The positive pollyanna thread Sat Sep 12 2015, 01:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

okocha wrote:But she's not called Pollyanna, is she, Copper, my dear old friend.

That's quite true.

I hate you for making me look stupid.

Hang on, we're friends again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum