Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The word colleague shops don't have staff anymore they have colleagues , what's the fuckin difference? come's from America no doubt. It really pisses me off when i hear colleague to check out or i will ask a colleague fucking sheep, i said to a worker in Sainsbury's no i want a member of staff and she gave me a blank look.
We used to have a big cabin at work, which housed most of the gear we used.
Our managers called it 'the work related container'.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Much as I need them.......chargers.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Flagship Morrison's near me the other day, big wigs visiting all colleagues (arrrggh) on high alert , would you like some wipes sir? what for??? to wipe the push bar on your purchase transporter, uh, well they get contaminated with skin flora from shoppers, uh, fuck no i'll take a basket, you'll still need one of these sir, ok i'm scared now this doesn't happen in Tesco's.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Flagship Morrison's near me the other day, big wigs visiting all colleagues (arrrggh) on high alert , would you like some wipes sir? what for??? to wipe the push bar on your purchase transporter, uh, well they get contaminated with skin flora from shoppers, uh, fuck no i'll take a basket, you'll still need one of these sir, ok i'm scared now this doesn't happen in Tesco's.
AD - next time you're there tell 'em that you're more likely to catch something deadly off those bloody awful meat pies that they sell two for a £. They really are shit ( but they're cheap!)

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

rammywhite wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Flagship Morrison's near me the other day, big wigs visiting all colleagues (arrrggh) on high alert , would you like some wipes sir? what for??? to wipe the push bar on your purchase transporter, uh, well they get contaminated with skin flora from shoppers, uh, fuck no i'll take a basket, you'll still need one of these sir, ok i'm scared now this doesn't happen in Tesco's.
AD - next time you're there tell 'em that you're more likely to catch something deadly off those bloody awful meat pies that they sell two for a £. They really are shit ( but they're cheap!)
I'll remember that next time i have to take something to my neighbours BBQ  Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sister went to the bank to complain about the delay in a transaction, and asked to speak to the manager. Woman turned up, and my sister asked, 'are you the manager'. She answered, 'yes, I'm the team leader' load of shite. btw, this was in Joburg in South Africa, so all this bullshit is spreading far and wide.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Sister went to the bank to complain about the delay in a transaction, and asked to speak to the manager. Woman turned up, and my sister asked, 'are you the manager'. She answered, 'yes, I'm the team leader' load of shite. btw, this was in Joburg in South Africa, so all this bullshit is spreading far and wide.
Now that's another one gloss, Team Leader means nothing no power at all they got one at my local Harvester they just give them extra duties for no extra money and it's usually a dumbo that want's to feel important but they are not they just get ignored by the other staff.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Angry Dad wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Sister went to the bank to complain about the delay in a transaction, and asked to speak to the manager. Woman turned up, and my sister asked, 'are you the manager'. She answered, 'yes, I'm the team leader' load of shite. btw, this was in Joburg in South Africa, so all this bullshit is spreading far and wide.
Now that's another one gloss, Team Leader means nothing no power at all they got one at my local Harvester they just give them extra duties for no extra money and it's usually a dumbo that want's to feel important but they are not they just get ignored by the other staff.
It also allows them to go slope-shouldered, as they are  admitting to not having the authority to actually make an important decision. (There has to be a head team leader hiding somewhere ?)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are four levels of staff at Whittam International plc.

1) Queen (me)
2) Arse-Licker
3) Dogsbody
4) Slave

It seems to work perfectly.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
It also allows them to go slope-shouldered, as they are  admitting to not having the authority to actually make an important decision. (There has to be a head team leader hiding somewhere ?)
Yes they call him the manager he's on 40 grand a year and hides in the office upstairs he rarely puts in an appearance just leaves everything to those on 17 grand a year laughingly called under managers and there is about 4 of them nobody knows what the other is doing. The manager usually gets the sack after 3 stock takes and they employ someone from outside who recently got the sack for  the same thing at another chain. Most of the waitresses are on the fiddle as are the bar staff and always will be as long as the manager hides away or stays at home. One manager ordered a new washing machine and promptly took it home in his brand new Vauxhall Astra unknowingly paid for by Mitchell's & Butlers, i get all this from a waitress i know well.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wrist watches that can only be set up by NASA scientists. 

Just two big hands,and some numbers,will do me.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't need a Sat Nav, I've got a wife.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't wish to see or hear anything that involves Philip Schofield.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I don't wish to see or hear anything that involves Philip Schofield.
I agree.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People who punctuate every sentence with 'Errrm'

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Virtue signaling

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who are in love with their car.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ant &Dec
Lorraine Kelly
Robert Wagner
The latest miss marple
Jeremy Kyle (I'd like to aerate him)
Stormzy ( stupid name and what dumb cnut)
Breeze Blocks
Kendrick Lamar(shite)
Bob Harris
Lady Gaga
The name Wilf
Roses
People who get offended when you mention immigration
Ken Dodd
People that call themselves Rafe instead of Ralph
The Beckhams
People who let their dogs lick their faces
Selfie addicts
Stoke
Vapers
BBC
The Mirror
Labour
Casualty
Barbara Windsor
Jeans with speed holes in them

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cookery programmes.

Saturday night TV.

Trendy vicars.

Matthew Wright.

Loose Women.

Paddy McGuinness.

Jeremy Kyle.

Nigel Farage.

Ann Coulter.

Tories.

People who look like Tories.

Anyone who doesn't wear slippers.(A well known Tory trait).

The Royal Family.

Fyfe Robertson.

The bloke in the CH4 ads who can't get out of his chair,up the stairs,or into his bath,without mechanical help. Then,when his bed kicks him out,needs a Werthers Original to calm himself down.

I could go on.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The name Dave , Dave's Motors, go out and play son mummy want's to talk to uncle Dave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum