Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-1 Brentford

+12
Mr Magoo
Jack Russell
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
JAH
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
karlypants
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 10:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you don't mind me starting this off but I was inspired by Colin Todd's assertion that the players need to start taking responsibility for their performances.
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Brentford are the ideal team to play under the circumstances IMO. Mid-table opposition, home match, plenty of incentive for players to prove their worth/win new contracts - the stage is set. With everything that's going on I can't believe there is any room for complacency or lack of effort.
So I think we'll actually win 2 - 1.

2BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Carl Boyeson to oversee televised Brentford clash

Carl Boyeson will oversee Bolton Wanderers’ televised home clash with Brentford on Monday

The East Yorkshire-based official has previously run the rule over six Wanderers matches, including the Whites’ 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest earlier in the campaign.

Mr Boyeson has officiated 14 games so far this season, handing out 40 yellow cards and two red cards.

Robert Jones and Mark Dwyer will run the line, while Andrew Madley is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Hope you don't mind me starting this off
I just want to say that you are most welcome to start this thread and any others in the future and that goes for anyone else as well for that matter. Smile

4BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Brentford:

5BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:39

8-0 to Brentford

6BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 21:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't give a shit anymore.

7BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 22:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Couldn't give a shit anymore.
Don't blame you mate.

8BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 22:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I give a shit. I really don't want us playing league 1 football next season and with every game that passes it looks more and more likely. I want that feeling you get when we win, as I've forgotten what that feels like. I've lost all confidence and don't feel we can beat anybody at all but I'm praying for 3 points all the same. COYWM!!

9BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Thu Nov 26 2015, 22:56

Bwfc1958 wrote:I give a shit. I really don't want us playing league 1 football next season and with every game that passes it looks more and more likely. I want that feeling you get when we win, as I've forgotten what that feels like. I've lost all confidence and don't feel we can beat anybody at all but I'm praying for 3 points all the same. COYWM!!

*whisper mode* im using reverse psychology

10BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Fri Nov 27 2015, 10:07

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I give a shit. I really don't want us playing league 1 football next season and with every game that passes it looks more and more likely. I want that feeling you get when we win, as I've forgotten what that feels like. I've lost all confidence and don't feel we can beat anybody at all but I'm praying for 3 points all the same. COYWM!!

I got that. Hopefully your change of approach to predictions will bring some good luck. I'm not holding my breath though.

11BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 00:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are due a win :pray: 

My prediction: Bolton 1-0 Brentford.

12BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 00:14

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I got that. Hopefully your change of approach to predictions will bring some good luck. I'm not holding my breath though.

We will see. I will wear the same underwear for the rest of the year if we win too just to make sure

13BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An omen!

A white feathered barn owl crapped twice on the compost bin where the honey bees made their hive clearly prescient of our victory and our two goals.

The comeback starts here!

14BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 09:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Away win.

15BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 13:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Brentford

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers host Brentford under the floodlights at Macron Stadium on Monday night.

Facing off in front of the Sky cameras, the Whites have lost just once in the league at BL6 so far this season, and will be looking to make home advantage count in their efforts to climb the table.

After much uncertainly, Brentford confirmed on Friday that Head Coach Lee Carsley will remain in charge for Monday’s game, with the Bees keen to build on a run of just one defeat from their last seven outings.

TEAM NEWS
Manager Neil Lennon confirmed in his pre-match press conference that Dean Moxey could feature after returning to training, while Stephen Dobbie is also back in contention after recovering from injury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elsewhere, Zach Clough (shoulder) and Wellington Silva (hamstring) remain long-term absentees.

LAST BRENTFORD XI (v Nottingham Forest, W2-1)
Button, Bidwell, Dean, Tarkowski, Yennaris, McCormack, Woods, Judge (O’Connell 73), Swift (Canos 60), Diagouraga, Vibe (Hofmann 61).

ONE TO WATCH
Playmaker Alan Judge has been Brentford’s star player so far this season, leading the Bees’ goalscoring charts with six goals from midfield.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Initially signing for the Bees on loan from Blackburn Rovers midway through the 2013/14 season, the midfielder’s performance were key to helping Brentford win promotion to the Sky Bet Championship.

Named in the Sky Bet League One Team of the Year that season, Judge hasn’t looked back since, helping Brentford reach the play-offs last year, before being handed his maiden international call-up for the Republic of Ireland earlier this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 13:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

60 Second Press Conference:

17BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:22

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Am I right in thinking we've not scored in 270 mins of sky broadcast matches so far or is it 180.

18BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Am I right in thinking we've not scored in 270 mins of sky broadcast matches so far or is it 180.
Dunno but we're going to get 2 on Monday. And win.

19BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 16:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Rotherham currently winning it's likely we'll be starting the game 4 points behind our nearest rivals.

20BWFC 1-1 Brentford Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 18:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see it's only £15/£5 for a ticket. Sadly I think so many people are that disconnected from the club, price isn't really a factor, especially when it's on tele anyway.

Brentford are a bit all over the place in terms of management setup but even that's not enough to fill me with a bit of hope. I'm expecting a really poor match that we might just get a point from. Depressing times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum