Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-1 Brentford

+12
Mr Magoo
Jack Russell
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
JAH
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
karlypants
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sat Nov 28 2015, 19:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we don't win this game, I'm giving up. Mad

22BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Sun Nov 29 2015, 08:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck the weak minded bunch of losers, i couldn't give a shit about the overpaid toerags.

Part of me wants them to get relegated, shit club, shit fans!

23BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 09:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Casado struggling to make the game so we may see the return of Moxey for our "potential investor showcase"

24BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 10:47

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Casado struggling to make the game so we may see the return of Moxey for our "potential investor showcase"

Moxey arriving at the stadium as we speak.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 13:58

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bottom line is that we have two home games in a row starting today....win both and we will be probably out of the bottom three.  It's that simple.

26BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully the players won't be disincentivised by the club's inability to pay their wages.

27BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Hopefully the players won't be disincentivised by the club's inability to pay their wages.

Aye, hopefully they don't let their sterling performances drop.

28BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Hopefully the players won't be disincentivised by the club's inability to pay their wages.

Aye, hopefully they don't let their sterling performances drop.
I do hope there wasn't an element of sarcasm in that comment Boggers. Neil says they've been playing well. They just need a bit of luck and to take all these chances they've been getting apparently.

29BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Casado struggling to make the game so we may see the return of Moxey for our "potential investor showcase"

Until he got injured Moxey had been by far our best player.

30BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:50

Can I reassess my prediction of a convincing Bolton win in the light of recent events?

28-0 to Brentford.

Let's face it, the players weren't exactly pulling up any trees when they were getting paid, so they're hardly going to pull their tripe out if they're doing it for free are they?

(I predict at least seven own goals tonight as well. Just out of spite. It'll be the first time our strikers find the net in ages and they'll look like Bobby Charlton as they fire in pile drivers from the edge of our own box past a hapless Amos.)

31BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 16:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Until he got injured Moxey had been by far our best player.

Doesn't mean much though. Spearing was great until he got sent off but poor since he came back. Pratley was the best for a while then got injured. Feeney scored a few goals then went back to being poor again. Clough was good, got injured, came back, was shit and then got injured again...
It would just be nice if they all put in good performances on the same day. Ideally during a match.

32BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 18:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A number of first team players have chosen not to take part tonight.

33BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:11

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

live stream ?

34BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live for those who prefer this! Smile

36BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Blocked on Sky...

37BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This link has all the stream links on...

This actual link below should have it:

38BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's Team:

BWFC: Amos, Vela, Dervite, Wheater, Casado, Danns, Davies, Pratley, Feeney, Clayton, Ameobi

Subs: Rachubka, Prince, Spearing, Madine, Dobbie, Twardzik, Holding

39BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit team.

40BWFC 1-1 Brentford - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Brentford Mon Nov 30 2015, 19:28

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

as well as looking for an investor and making this a showcase, were I to be a player, I'd want to do my personal profile a lot of good to find a club who will honour its obligations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum