Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years).

+13
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:No. They might knock the electric fire into the bath.

That would be a bad thing.
Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Red menace out of the Champions League. I feel a bit better.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watch the varsity match today? I didn't. Complete bollocks.

Why the BBC insist on showing it I'll never know. Mind you,it'll be the only thing they have left soon.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone watch the varsity match today? I didn't. Complete bollocks.

Why the BBC insist on showing it I'll never know. Mind you,it'll be the only thing they have left soon.
What's the varsity match? Never heard of it. 

American football?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oxford v Cambridge. Rugby Union.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Ah ok. When you said varsity I thought it was American.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They play a Rugby League match to but you rarely see it. Not that I want to.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great start to Saturday.
They've sent me the wrong newspaper again.
It's hosing down outside,so there's no way I'm going out to exchange it.
Sod the Wanderers. I'm being forced to read The Telegraph! silent

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

having a mare as well Boncey, the boilers packed up so we have no heating or hot water. Luckily i have British Gas cover and they are coming out this afternoon

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Put another jumper on you PUFF

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear that Mr Pig. My mate had trouble with his boiler last year,and although it wasn't terminal,BG kept trying to flog him a new one.
Never been a fan of BG. Hope you get sorted. This isn't the time of year to be without your heating.
As for you Magoo,you are one of the joys of logging on,you daft bastid. Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Sorry to hear that Mr Pig. My mate had trouble with his boiler last year,and although it wasn't terminal,BG kept trying to flog him a new one.
Never been a fan of BG. Hope you get sorted. This isn't the time of year to be without your heating.
As for you Magoo,you are one of the joys of logging on,you daft bastid. Very Happy
Get your coat on and go and get another paper you fag

There must be something in the air today.

I've just nipped out to the brown bin like the good little recycling monkey that I am and stood on a massive slug in my bare feet.

I've got goop and dead slug wedged between my toes now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Put another jumper on you PUFF

it's alright for you in the sweltering South you gayer, you've forgotten what cold is  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Sorry to hear that Mr Pig. My mate had trouble with his boiler last year,and although it wasn't terminal,BG kept trying to flog him a new one.
I fought in 2 world wars for you.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

sunny

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we will need a new boiler soon but we will have to have all the pipes replaced as well as they aren't the right size  Mad . The dodgy plumber who used to live over the road installed it all for the previous owners .

It will end up being a big job and one i can't afford and am not looking forward to

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
You should be ok then in this weather

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
You should be ok then in this weather
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). - Page 4 Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum