Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Some of our younger posters will not remember Supermodel Paula Hamilton. She did the VW advert many years ago. She has issues and has been single for several years.

Tricia Penrose should do fine.

Won't be watching it but just seen a few pics of Tricia Penrose going into the house last night and she would certainly get it if I was in there with her. Very Happy

722Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Paula recently drove into a conservatory while she was pissed out of her skull and ended up knocking her 2 front teeth out. Her dentist obviously knows his stuff.

723Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was pretty excited about CBB when i heard Lindsay Lohan was going in!

Was fairly miffed when i sat through that whole show and she didn't go in!

:wtf2:

724Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was pretty excited about CBB when i heard Lindsay Lohan was going in!

Why would that miff you?

725Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cos she'd be good tv. Imagine her down in that basement with no drink lol she'd be shaking after about 5 minutes.

726Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Cos she'd be good tv. Imagine her down in that basement with no drink lol she'd be shaking after about 5 minutes.

So you get your kicks from watching young women go "cold turkey"?

727Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd get a kick from seeing her go through it.

she'll have to when she's banged up in a few months.

roach.

728Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lohan is car crash TV. I doubt very much she would have any concept of what Celebrity BB is all about.

729Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd get a kick from seeing her go through it.

she'll have to when she's banged up in a few months.

roach.

Disgraceful. You should resign.

730Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't Lohan currently wearing a tag? I am sure part of her bail conditions are that she had to surrender her passport and cannot leave the USA.

731Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

I watched Django Unchained last night possibly one of the best film I've seen and definitely the greatest western ever.

732Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:I watched Django Unchained last night possibly one of the best film I've seen and definitely the greatest western ever.

I read about Tarantino's latest film. Idris Elba didn't get the lead role because he was English. Surprised to see Di Caprio in a Tarantino production.

733Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tarantino has lost the plot IMO.

Kill Bill was absolute nonsense, Kill Bill II was terrible. We get it, you've read comics and seen some old movies. He does good set pieces, like the fight scenes, and the anime cutaway but when people start to speak it just grinds to a halt. "did you know... in volume 4 of green hornet the green hornet ponders the zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

That Clark Kent speech at the end of Kill Bill II is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.

That said i will still watch Django with an open mind and i hope it's as good as his very good early work!

734Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone watch the new series of The Hotel on Channel 5 tonight. The owner is a complete balloon and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at The Grosvenor in Torquay.

Mr and Mrs Titley from Lancashire are comedy gold. they should have their own show.

735Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big brother has taken an interesting turn.

Film and TV review. - Page 37 Article-2262454-16F1A769000005DC-752_634x478

736Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, I am excited by "The Following" which starts on Sky Atlantic next week. No doubt you've watched the whole first season. Your opinion please.

737Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not been broadcast in America so i can't help you with that one.

Looks interesting, the Kevin Bacon one. Written by the Dawsons Creek guy.

738Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's not been broadcast in America so i can't help you with that one.

It looks top class, deep and dark. I like that. Plus I love Kevin Bacon.

739Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The New series of Charlie Brookers 'Black Mirror' is due soon!

740Film and TV review. - Page 37 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's not been broadcast in America so i can't help you with that one.

It looks top class, deep and dark. I like that. Plus I love Kevin Bacon.

I like him too, i'll check it out for sure. There is almost no good shows at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum