Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

981Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Try getting it on 4OD

That's a big chest. Chris, are you into wrestling by any chance?

lol, good one RT. I did actually give a little chuckle :-)

982Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 12 2013, 12:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone watch "The Returned" on C4 last night? It was superb.

The basic premise is that three dead people (one recently deceased, one 10 years ago, and one 40 years ago) suddenly reappear in their home town as if nothing has happened.

Nothing much has been given away yet but the reactions to these dead people coming back to life were outstanding.

Part 1 of 8 last night - make an effort to see it. It's French by the way with subtitles so that probably rules out 90% of this site who can't read.

Recorded it and watched it last night bloody excellent.

983Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm going to Brighton now to see Suranne Jones at the theatre royal, in a play about homosexuality oops sorry hipster!!! but its the lovely suranne i'm going for not the bloody play, maybe i'll pull it in the bar after!!!

984Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm going to Brighton

We know what you're going to Brighton for.

985Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm going to Brighton now to see Suranne Jones at the theatre royal, in a play about homosexuality oops sorry hipster!!! but its the lovely suranne i'm going for not the bloody play, maybe i'll pull it in the bar after!!!

AD, I saw a preview of the play and the Suranne Jones interview on TV. By all accounts it has had some decent reviews.

986Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 21:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Brother just started tonight. The Liverpool lass with multiple tattoos and her boobs on display is letting the side down.

987Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 21:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! what a motley crew so far. I reckon Wolfy, the Lesbian from Bolton, is really Peter Kay in drag.

988Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 21:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm watching the secret life of cats-quite interesting.

989Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 22:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Big Brother just started tonight. The Liverpool lass with multiple tattoos and her boobs on display is letting the side down.

Can't stand that show, didn't have you down as Big Bro watcher RT.

On another note did anyone watch Con Air on BBC3 last night?...Brilliant film.

990Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 23:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Big Brother just started tonight. The Liverpool lass with multiple tattoos and her boobs on display is letting the side down.

It's all about the human dynamics for me. Put a load of deluded, eccentric strangers in a closed environment for 24 hours a day and you are bound to see some odd behaviour. I find it compulsive viewing tbh.

991Film and TV review. - Page 50 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 13 2013, 23:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:

It's all about the human dynamics for me. Put a load of deluded, eccentric strangers in a closed environment for 24 hours a day and you are bound to see some odd behaviour. I find it compulsive viewing tbh.

Are you talking about BB or Con Air now? Laughing

-------

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=5513

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum