Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

501Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm usually right about a show on the pilot alone.

How would you know if you only watched the pilot?

502Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

because the shows usually end up with dreadful reviews and cancelled.

503Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because the shows usually end up with dreadful reviews and cancelled.

But you've said it yourself, lots of good shows get cancelled simply because they didn't get the ratings.

504Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because the shows usually end up with dreadful reviews and cancelled.

Actually name one show that has not been cancelled? All shows get cancelled, eventually!

505Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Actually name one show that has not been cancelled? All shows get cancelled, eventually!

Corrie.

506Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

But you've said it yourself, lots of good shows get cancelled simply because they didn't get the ratings.

yeah but them ones generally get good reviews or go on to be cult classics.

507Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 22:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Flanners went up in my estimation tonight. She put some right shit in her mouth and managed to swallow as well. The public have done her no favours by putting her up for the next trial. Now she has to feed the whole camp they will turn against her when she gets back from the trial with little or no scran.

508Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 14 2012, 12:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If she had ate the spider at the start I reckon she would have walked that trial last night, fair play to her on some of the stuff she ate.

509Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I urge everyone with a television and half a brain to tune into More4 at 10pm tonight and watch the new series of Southland. Utterly outstanding cop show, it's like nothing you've ever watched before.

510Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have watched it and it isn't anything special.

average fair.

511Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have watched it and it isn't anything special.

average fair.

Yeah, to the dim who don't understand it or want some spectacular season ending. You keep watching Homeland, it's more your thing.

512Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Southland is like stewed cabbage when compared to Six Feet Under or The Wire.

513Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Southland is like stewed cabbage when compared to Six Feet Under or The Wire.

How can you compare it to Sex Feet Under? They are completely different shows. It's like comparing Homeland to X-Factor.

514Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In terms of character, writing, originality, acting basically everything Six Feet destroys Southland, and Homeland obviously.

It's like comparing caviar to dog shit.

515Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Nov 15 2012, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Flanners is having a mare in Cruelty Towers. Not a shining example of how Bolton lasses carry themselves.

516Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 18 2012, 16:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone been following the Celebrity jungle fiasco ? Our Bolton lass has been chosen for five challenges and has failed every single one. She has brought no stars into camp and the the rest of the camp are starving because they have only rice and beans to eat! The stench around that campfire must be horrendous.

517Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 18 2012, 17:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Aye I admit to loving im a celebrity, I see helens parents have been to the sunday papers today claiming that their daughter is being bullied by the public for picking her for every trial.

I think she is playing to the cameras, the fake tears last night when she broke down in the hut thing was great acting IMO. As for giving ''a 100%'' what a load of crap.

518Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How can you possibly say that you have given it your best when you have not even attempted the task. She seems quick to get her baps out at every opportunity. Bristow and Limahl gave her what for last night which was good to see.

What is the betting she fucks up again in the rat run tonight ?

519Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't the rat run last night? I am sure it was. Anyway, she is pathetic! Eric and Limahl were 100% correct why go if you know you are terrifed of a bit of a breeze etc?

520Film and TV review. - Page 26 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Wasn't the rat run last night? I am sure it was. Anyway, she is pathetic! Eric and Limahl were 100% correct why go if you know you are terrifed of a bit of a breeze etc?

Yes, it was but it was a non-event. Not sure what her challenge is tonight but it will all end in tears. Is it just me or does she have a touch of the ' Cod Eyes ' about her ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum