Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 11 2012, 23:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here. ITV 9pm tonight. I can't wait!!!

Some bird from Bolton is on.... calling herself Natasha Whittam oops I mean Helen Flanagan!!!

482Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 12 2012, 06:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She is a right bloody wimp. The cockney girl is putting her to shame.

483Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 12 2012, 11:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

she does seem to be a cry-baby!!! Shame on her!

484Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 12 2012, 11:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She is only interested in getting her threpenny bits out for the camera. Not that I am complaining but she doesn't bring an awful lot to the show other than a touch of eye candy.

485Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 12 2012, 12:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The only reality tv show I watch, who do you think will be the 2 to make it up to 12 RT?

The woman who played Janine in Eastenders seems an alright woman, not like helen flannigan, who you can't fail to miss in that bikini top. Film and TV review. - Page 25 1415013262

486Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 12 2012, 12:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cockney lass looks up for anything whereas ' Flanners ' keeps bursting into tears. It's not as if she didn't know what the concept of the show is all about.

I can see Eric Bristow doing well. He has a sharp tongue and wont suffer any fools. David Haye looks tough but let's see what he is like when he has no grub in his belly.

What has happened to Rosemary Shrager? Her and Tom Baker will struggle.

487Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spoiler:

:good:

488Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don't need the spoilers anymore, I've stopped watching.

489Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought you stopped watching after last years finale?

:dontgetit:

490Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Walking Dead was good again...

491Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I thought you stopped watching after last years finale?

:dontgetit:

Carie has become annoying, I can't stand any scene she is in. Plus the plot is now as predictable as an Owen Coyle teamsheet.

If you want edge of your seat action with a good plot try Nikita or Burn Notice.

492Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree completely but fair enough.

I admit i was seriously unsure when
Spoiler:
i thought it may be the end of it, but it's ramped up again. Enjoying it.

As for Nikita... not my kind show.

Burn Notice i don't think i've seen that, is it a comedy?

493Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a good article in the Radio Times this week saying in a perfect world Homeland would have been a one season show, and that season two is already diluting how good season one was. I agree.

Burn Notice isn't a comedy, although it's light hearted. Fantastic characters make it worth watching.

As for Walking Dead, same old, same old. Great looking show, but no real plot.

494Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree i think the standard of acting/writing in Homeland is way above most TV shows.

It's still a second level show though, Walking dead is just popcorn, nothing special just great fun. Writing isn't anything special, some good actors.

I googled Burn Notice.

hmm Film and TV review. - Page 25 Burn_notice-show

I don't have any interest in stupid cop shows where a crime is solved every week and the characters all look like Guess models.

495Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

hmm Film and TV review. - Page 25 Burn_notice-show

I don't have any interest in stupid cop shows where a crime is solved every week and the characters all look like Guess models.

Then you might like Burn Notice as it's not a cop show and a crime isn't solved every week.

496Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not encouraged by those horrific visuals. It looks like CSI:Miami.

I will watch the Pilot though.

497Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not encouraged by those horrific visuals. It looks like CSI:Miami.

I will watch the Pilot though.

So this how you decide whether to watch a programme - check their visuals? You must watch Babestation 24 hours a day (even though you're gay).

498Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously not, i usually watch all the pilots and decide from there.

doesn't mean i can't comment on the poster.

499Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Obviously not, i usually watch all the pilots and decide from there.

doesn't mean i can't comment on the poster.

Lot's of pilot shows are crap but go on to be great shows, and vice versa.

You should give each show three or four episodes minimum.

500Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 13 2012, 12:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty happy with the way I'm running things.

I'm usually right about a show on the pilot alone.

I will admit i wasn't too keen on Lost but went back to it and enjoyed it though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum