Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 50]

461Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 25 2012, 22:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Indeed. That is another hour of my life wasted without anything to show for it. All I now have to look forward to is, ' I'm a celebrity, get me out of here'.

462Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 00:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Derren Brown Apocalypse - just watched the first of 2 parts, very good. Basically has convinced a guy that the world is ending and films his exploits...

463Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 09:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Anybody see Hatfields & McCoys? A little slow to start but well made and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

464Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 09:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of it. What is it?

465Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 11:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Never heard of it. What is it?

It's on Channel 5 on Thursday. It is based on the feud between the Hatfield and McCoy families after the Civil War in America in Kentucky/West Virginia. It stars Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton. It's good. If you liked Deadwood you will like it.

466Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Derren Brown Apocalypse - just watched the first of 2 parts, very good. Basically has convinced a guy that the world is ending and films his exploits...

I always doubt the authenticity of these shows but i really enjoyed it non the less!

467Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 27 2012, 22:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Anybody see Hatfields & McCoys? A little slow to start but well made and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Not many episodes as it was only a 3 , ie typical US Miniserial as each episode is about 2 hours in length - unless Channel 5 have amended to be only hourly episodes. It is unique in that it was the first new scripted drama series that The History Channel(US) had made, and aired (they had another drama made but it was never aired about The Kennedy's)

468Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finished watching the new episode of The Walking Dead, some twists in the tale in this episode!

469Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 17:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The US version of The Ring is on BBC1 later tonight!!!

I am having to sky+ it as not back home until sometime on Saturday!

470Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 18:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a good film Chris.

Another good episode of Homeland this week, back to it's best.

Walking dead was terrific as well.... wow.

471Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 18:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not denying that but still prefer the original Japanese version - just much more scarier!

472Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's a good film Chris.

Another good episode of Homeland this week, back to it's best.

Walking dead was terrific as well.... wow.

I'm sick of you, you are making me cross. Stop spoiling episodes of stuff I watch.

It's about time the mods stepped in.

473Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 18:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

seriously though, the walking dead

:clap:

474Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 19:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't you see that by revealing episodes before they're even on in the UK you're pissing people off?

475Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 19:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not revealing anything...Just saying he enjoyed an episode (as I do)

476Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 19:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:He's not revealing anything...Just saying he enjoyed an episode (as I do)

You pair of tits. By saying this episode is good you get my hopes up. By saying it's poor I don't bother watching.

Start PMing each other instead of spoiling it for others.

477Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 19:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry i'll start using
Spoiler:

478Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 07 2012, 19:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spoiler:

479Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 11 2012, 19:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here. ITV 9pm tonight. I can't wait!!!

480Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 11 2012, 19:42

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:He's not revealing anything...Just saying he enjoyed an episode (as I do)

You pair of tits. By saying this episode is good you get my hopes up. By saying it's poor I don't bother watching.

Start PMing each other instead of spoiling it for others.

You remind me of this (skip to 1 minute 20):

P.S I've seen the new series of the Big Bang Theory and it's quite good, especially the episode when Sheldon gets drunk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum