Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

961Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Call Centre on BBC3 now ( 8pm ) is well worth a watch. I would be interested to know what other posters think of Nev, the call centre manager. The Docu was originally shown last night and it has caused a bit of a stir. It's the most tweeted about programme on Twitter and it's all down to Neville Wilshere.

962Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 06 2013, 09:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For anyone who liked The Office you will enjoy the Call Centre. It's hard to believe it's not a bloody comedy. These are the individuals who bombard our telephones with PPI and other such bullshit. How the CEO, Nutty Nev, runs his team is quite bizarre. Natasha could take some tips for Whittam International.

https://youtu.be/0lFQJ4dQCxY

963Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 06 2013, 13:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

For any Curb Your Enthusiasm fans out there, Sky Atlantic are showing the first series starting next week.

964Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 06 2013, 14:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:For any Curb Your Enthusiasm fans out there, Sky Atlantic are showing the first series starting next week.

I want a new series.

965Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jun 06 2013, 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:For any Curb Your Enthusiasm fans out there, Sky Atlantic are showing the first series starting next week.

I want a new series.

Me too. We can but hope.

966Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 08 2013, 20:24

I watched the call centre. Having worked in a couple I have never come across anyone like nev. He must be a hr departments worst nightmare.

RT, how you getting on with the wire. Like others have said it is superb. Nat you definitely need to give the full first series ago. You soon get into it.

967Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 18:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

RT, how you getting on with the wire. Like others have said it is superb. Nat you definitely need to give the full first series ago. You soon get into it.

I haven't got round to watching it yet. I'm saving it for the long six weeks school holidays.

968Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 18:44

If I where u id look at the complete boxset. Might save you money because you will want to watch them one after another. I watched them on sky Atlantic and it was one episode a week drove me mad but I'm a cheap skate so didn't buy the boxset. Doing the same with Friday night lights. Top series but only about six or seven to go now

969Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:If I where u id look at the complete boxset. Might save you money because you will want to watch them one after another. I watched them on sky Atlantic and it was one episode a week drove me mad but I'm a cheap skate so didn't buy the boxset. Doing the same with Friday night lights. Top series but only about six or seven to go now

That's what I do. I don't always have the time to watch each weekly episode so I just buy the boxset. I've seen all the Lost seasons as well as all the Sopranos and 24 and I've just finished Boardwalk Empire seasons 1 and 2. All brilliant by the way.

970Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 20:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The absolute best episode of LOST

Film and TV review. - Page 49 Jack_plane

971Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 21:10

Lost was amazing as was the sopranos. Need to watch boardwalk yet

972Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Lost was amazing as was the sopranos. Need to watch boardwalk yet

Boardwalk is a cracker as is 24.

973Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 09 2013, 23:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:If I where u id look at the complete boxset. Might save you money because you will want to watch them one after another. I watched them on sky Atlantic and it was one episode a week drove me mad but I'm a cheap skate so didn't buy the boxset. Doing the same with Friday night lights. Top series but only about six or seven to go now

Try on the ondemand section on the sky box as they have a lot of box sets - been watching Strike Back from episode 1 and Hit & Miss again.

974Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watch "The Returned" on C4 last night? It was superb.

The basic premise is that three dead people (one recently deceased, one 10 years ago, and one 40 years ago) suddenly reappear in their home town as if nothing has happened.

Nothing much has been given away yet but the reactions to these dead people coming back to life were outstanding.

Part 1 of 8 last night - make an effort to see it. It's French by the way with subtitles so that probably rules out 90% of this site who can't read.

975Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Part 1 of 8 last night - make an effort to see it. It's French by the way with subtitles so that probably rules out 90% of this site who can't read.

I read about this yesterday in the TV pages. as long as the subtitles are not in French it shouldn't be a problem.

976Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 11:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone watch "The Returned" on C4 last night? It was superb.

The basic premise is that three dead people (one recently deceased, one 10 years ago, and one 40 years ago) suddenly reappear in their home town as if nothing has happened.

Nothing much has been given away yet but the reactions to these dead people coming back to life were outstanding.

bollocks, missed it.

977Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

bollocks, missed it.

I'm sure a man of your geekiness will find a way to see it.

978Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 12:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was put off with it being a foreign film

979Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone watch "The Returned" on C4 last night? It was superb.

bollocks, missed it.

Try getting it on 4OD

980Film and TV review. - Page 49 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Try getting it on 4OD

That's a big chest. Chris, are you into wrestling by any chance?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum