Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

941Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 01 2013, 23:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For anyone who hasn't seen ''The Happening'' with Marc Whalberg.....don't, it's fucking terrible.

It's 1 hours 25 I won't get back.

942Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA - Channel 4 - Wow, the owner are telling people to F-Off if they don't like there food affraid

943Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA - Channel 4 - Wow, the owner are telling people to F-Off if they don't like there food affraid

I'm watching it. It's fcuking brilliant!

944Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 03 2013, 23:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that's a first. After over 100 episodes Gordon walked away! They were fcuking clueless tbh. She was a Vegas Bunny Girl and her older husband paid a Million dollars to buy his wife a restaurant because he thought she could cook. They sacked over 100 employees in 12 months and he took all the waiters tips!

Car crash TV at its finest.

945Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 07:28

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA - Channel 4 - Wow, the owner are telling people to F-Off if they don't like there food affraid
I watched it too. I thought the husband was nuts, but his Mrs? Oh my God! affraid

946Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 09:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes that was amazing. I don't know how that couple can stay in business. It's rated 580th out of 807 restaurants in Scottsdale on Tripadvisor.

947Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 10:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was funny when the two guys who had been waiting 75 minutes for their pizza decided to walk out and the old boy demanded that they pay for it because they had ordered it! There must be a lot of gullible people in Scottsdale.

948Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 11:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those people were absolutely disgusting humans.

that woman was seriously scary and in a dark place.

hope they get help.

949Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Those people were absolutely disgusting humans.

that woman was seriously scary and in a dark place.

hope they get help.

It begs the question why they bothered asking for Ramsay's help in the first place.

950Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The place hasn't been open since apparently and the guy is facing deportation i read.

951Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The place hasn't been open since apparently and the guy is facing deportation i read.

Well he did tell Ramsay he was a Gangster.

952Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"U fuck wit me i fuk wit u"

Hilarious when Ramsay went out and asked the clientele about the tips.

953Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

954Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They reckon the FBI are involved! Laughing

https://youtu.be/u7Ocbn6bWLU

955Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

mad dogs back tonight sky one

956Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 15:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The place hasn't been open since apparently and the guy is facing deportation i read.

No apparently it's still open and they are negotiating to have their own reality show:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CFMQqQIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ksla.com%2Fstory%2F22488288%2Famys-baking-company-may-get-own-reality-show&ei=KPStUerAKsXt0gWexoG4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHdjSGQ04m7-m6xh_FCjj3BB0r8Ug&sig2=ZcTr9Saw6yUoJh8GnFconA

So if you are in Arizona why not drop in and see for yourself.

957Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 15:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this is from a few days ago, still shut.

guess they will "reopen" in time for the "reality" show.

958Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 17:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Angry Dad wrote:mad dogs back tonight sky one

I'm behind on the mad dogs series, I have only just bought the 2nd series this week on DVD, have yet to watch an episode....is it as good as the first series?

959Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I watched a film called "The Guard" the other night. Brilliant film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pk6s-PRUE

I took your recommendation and watched it last week. It was a cracker.

960Film and TV review. - Page 48 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 04 2013, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"U fuck wit me i fuk wit u"

Hilarious when Ramsay went out and asked the clientele about the tips.

It's gone viral on Facebook as well.

https://youtu.be/OKarpJHFWmM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum