Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 50]

451Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 20:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody cheek. Very Happy

Mind you,on a bad day..........

In fact.........

Film and TV review. - Page 24 Catweazle%2Bdew%2Bpond

452Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 20:47

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Funny that.

I was talking to another regular contributor to this site earlier today and he told me he'd been in Birchwood this week through work and felt strangely compelled to check any ponds and canals he passed for signs of (unplanned) activity.

He actually sounded a bit disappointed that he couldn't spot you.

Not been out much this week?

453Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And I was due in Walkden today for my dental check up. Had to cancel through illness.

I'd actually got pissed on Guinness on Thursday night,and was in no fit state to go anywhere,least of all the dentist.
That counts as an illness? Right?

454Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 21:06

Bread2.0 wrote:Funny that.

I was talking to another regular contributor to this site earlier today and he told me he'd been in Birchwood this week through work and felt strangely compelled to check any ponds and canals he passed for signs of (unplanned) activity.

He actually sounded a bit disappointed that he couldn't spot you.

Not been out much this week?
Very Happy

455Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the pond I was helped out of by the local drunk. He was wearing red trousers,a plaid jacket,and a balaclava. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsaunders47/3509403753

456Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 10 2017, 23:22

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:This is the pond I was helped out of by the local drunk. He was wearing red trousers,a plaid jacket,and a balaclava. 

Why is a former Villa manager hanging round in the woods in Warrington taking pictures of standing water features?

457Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Mar 11 2017, 09:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:This is the pond I was helped out of by the local drunk. He was wearing red trousers,a plaid jacket,and a balaclava. 

Why is a former Villa manager hanging round in the woods in Warrington taking pictures of standing water features?
It's been a problem for a few years now. Saunders has been hanging out there on a regular basis.
In fact quite a few of them gather on warm summer evenings,big Ron Atkinson for one,but at least you can hear him coming. In every sense of the word.
Brian Little used to be a regular,but has now taken to hanging out at Birchwood Mall,where his 'have a feel of my banana' prank is beginning to wear thin.
Paul Lambert and David O'Leary are winter visitors only,and excite very little interest.
Big Ron A turned up with Barry Fry last month. Could be trouble.

458Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Mar 24 2017, 18:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

459Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Mar 25 2017, 15:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

There are a couple of decent crime series currently showing on tv:

Broadchurch - back to the quality of the first series after the terrible second series

Midnight Sun - a Swedish/French production, not great but good enough.

460Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Mar 25 2017, 15:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:There are a couple of decent crime series currently showing on tv:

Broadchurch - back to the quality of the first series after the terrible second series

Yes, Broadchurch is really good this time after a very poor second series.

I will have a look at Midnight Sun now  too.

I'm watching the new Prime Suspect, which is OK, but not great.

461Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:
xmiles wrote:There are a couple of decent crime series currently showing on tv:

Yes, Broadchurch is really good this time after a very poor second series.

I will have a look at Midnight Sun now  too.

I'm watching the new Prime Suspect, which is OK, but not great.

I haven't bothered with Prime Suspect and judging by the reviews I'm not missing much.

Line Of Duty back tomorrow should be good though.

462Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 26 2017, 09:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone watch(ing) Fortitude?

463Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 26 2017, 09:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

finlaymcdanger wrote:Anyone watch(ing) Fortitude?

I gave up on the first series. I gather the second series is even more bonkers.

464Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 26 2017, 18:07

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:Anyone watch(ing) Fortitude?
I watched the first series which was okay, but I  soon packed the second series in.

I watched the first  one of Midnight Sun last night, not sure about it yet.

Will watch Line of Duty tonight, sadly missing the Keeley Hawes character now, she was brilliant in that role.

465Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 26 2017, 18:33

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I can heartedly recommend season 1 of Bosch based on one of Michael Connelly's novels. It does a very good job of capturing the novel. I will get round to watching season 2 shortly.

466Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 26 2017, 22:28

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I have just watched a great Argentinian film called Wild Tales. Six short stories that are dark and funny. Strongly recommended.

467Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 27 2017, 12:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I can heartedly recommend season 1 of Bosch based on one of Michael Connelly's novels. It does a very good job of capturing the novel. I will get round to watching season 2 shortly.

Michael Connelly is one of my favourite authors so I will be getting the Bosch boxset.

468Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 27 2017, 12:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:
xmiles wrote:I can heartedly recommend season 1 of Bosch based on one of Michael Connelly's novels. It does a very good job of capturing the novel. I will get round to watching season 2 shortly.

Michael Connelly is one of my favourite authors so I will be getting the Bosch boxset.

As a fellow Connelly fan I am sure you won't be disappointed.

I assume you have seen the film The Lincoln Lawyer.

469Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 27 2017, 12:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, but I've read the book. I'll get if off ebay.

470Film and TV review. - Page 24 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 27 2017, 13:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:No, but I've read the book. I'll get if off ebay.

It's not a bad film but the great thing about the Bosch box set is that they can do justice to the novel. The first season is based on City of Bones which I think is one of the best Bosch novels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum