Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

561Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 02 2017, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great day. The return of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' after a 6 year absence. 10pm tonight on Sky Atlantic.

One of the funniest comedies ever.

562Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 02 2017, 17:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:A great day. The return of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' after a 6 year absence. 10pm tonight on Sky Atlantic.

One of the funniest comedies ever.

There are some things we can agree on. Smile

563Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 03 2017, 08:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Balls i missed it. i love that show, best get on catch up

564Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 03 2017, 11:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just saw the first of the Philip K Dick series Electric Dreams: The Hood Maker and was very impressed. At last some good quality science fiction. To quote a review "The Hood Maker asks questions not just about state surveillance, prejudice, civil liberties and human rights, but also about technology, power and knowledge, trust, democracy, even evolution. It’s a bleak, suffocating vision." I also loved the ending.

565Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 03 2017, 11:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Balls i missed it. i love that show, best get on catch up

The first episode was outstanding. I laughed all the way through.

"Fatwa? No, lesbian bride".

Genius.

566Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 03 2017, 14:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just finished Fauda on Netflix. Absolutely outstanding and hoping there's a second series although the first was shot in 2015 so not likely now.
Watched the first episode of Lillehammer and it was derivative, cliched and just not funny.
Still haven't got to the end of the third series of Narcos but I do enjoy it especially as it's loosely based on reality and characters I know of.
Finally got round to watching Breaking Bad and it's very disappointing so far especially as it got so much hype at the time it came out. Tame.
Mixed bag this last week or so.

BTW was dragged to the cinema to see Kingsman 2 and it was OK but not as good as the first one IMO.

567Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 03 2017, 23:27

Im watching gone in 60 seconds.  Quite a good film.  Nevwr s een it before Smile

568Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 04 2017, 23:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:THE DEUCE starts tonight on SKY ATLANTIC at 10pm-11.30pm

Should be interesting, the trailer looks good.

Yes it's very good.

569Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 07 2017, 10:20

I watched the original IT the other night  for the first time and really enjoyed it.  Didnt find it very scary but quite light hearted and definitely of its time.

Last night i watched the new one.  The light hearted element is definitely missing and theyve gone for more shock and awe.  It was watchable but not a patch on the original.

570Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 20:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only just got round to watching 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,and I must say,I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

571Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Only just got round to watching 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,and I must say,I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough I've watched it this week, just the final episode to watch tonight, and have really enjoyed it too.

Season 2 is on Netflix from Friday I believe.

572Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Only just got round to watching 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,and I must say,I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough I've watched it this week, just the final episode to watch tonight, and have really enjoyed it too.

Same here Nat. Just the final episode left,and I'm looking forward to the conclusion tonight.
Been a surprise treat for me.

573Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 24 2017, 23:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Same here Nat. Just the final episode left,and I'm looking forward to the conclusion tonight.
Wow!
But what about Barb?

Is Eleven still alive.

What's with the thing that Will coughed into the sink?

Can't wait.

574Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 00:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fantastic show. Be sure to watch Leftovers too because its even better IMO

575Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still catching up with Rellik on the telly after the missus insisted we watch it and TBF it's a decent thriller although the incessant flashbacks are getting a bit annoying, especially when you know it was filmed in chronological order and the director decided to change it up by going bonkers in the edit.

576Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 25 2017, 12:23

finlaymcdanger wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fantastic show. Be sure to watch Leftovers too because its even better IMO
Need to watch both of these yet!

577Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 16:14

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Peaky Blinders back last Wednesday, brilliant opening first episode of new series.

Don't miss it!!!!

578Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.

579Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 21:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.
He really is a right bloody wimp RT! Very Happy 

Decided to watch it this year.

580Film and TV review. - Page 29 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 20 2017, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watched Amir Khan shout I'm a celebrity get me out of here! First task on day one and he blows it big style. Apparently he doesn't like sleeping under the leaves because he doesn't like bugs and snakes and doesn't want them falling on him. WTF did he go on the show for if that's the case.
He really is a right bloody wimp RT! Very Happy 

Decided to watch it this year.

Quite a few nonentities in there but I'm warming to Boris Johnson's dad! Amir better up his game otherwise he's going to get voted to do every task. I'm hoping the " golfing term " gets to do a nasty task.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum