Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 50]

901Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I did watch it Ten Bob and thought it was good and had a great cast. The line about pasties and them being ye olde would only have been understood by Boltonians  Very Happy

Always nice to see Bolton on telly seeing as i don't live there anymore. I've noticed loads of programmes are filmed there these days.

Great cast and some very funny lines. Like you say only Boltonians would have got the the 'ye olde' one.

The last time I was in Bolton town centre was for the Eddie Davies memorial service. I decided to arrive early to ensure I a got good position in the Parish Church and have a Ye Olde pastie for lunch. I figured that was what Eddie would have done.

902Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:22 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Someone tweeted this image the other day with a suggestion that Dale Vince makes a new ground for FGR out of them:

Film and TV review. - Page 46 EVFZrIrXkAEh_KB?format=jpg&name=360x360
I know just the man to help him:

903Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:27 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

904Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

905Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:30 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mrs has just binge watched the whole Stranger Things on Netflix.

She seemed to have loved it.

906Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:52 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Decided to watch All Creatures Great And Small from start to finish. Gonna be a long haul.

907Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:36 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Decided to watch All Creatures Great And Small from start to finish. Gonna be a long haul.
You will need some very long gloves for all those cows.

Plus a mask .

908Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:35 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

I'm not a huge Ricky Gervais fan but 'Afterlife' is brilliant, like Norpig says, it manages to be laugh out loud funny one minute and tear-jerking the next.

Season 2 arrives on Friday.

909Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:51 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to this

910Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:41 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

I'm not a huge Ricky Gervais fan but 'Afterlife' is brilliant, like Norpig says, it manages to be laugh out loud funny one minute and tear-jerking the next.

Season 2 arrives on Friday.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of series one. It really is as good as people say.

911Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched Unorthodox on Netflix yesterday, it'a about a girl from a Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn that escapes to Berlin to start a new life. 
It was good but the most interesting part of it was the indepth look into their customs and way of life, you can see why she wanted to escape!

912Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:05 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seen this pop up somewhere saying its a must watch, so I'll have to watch it.

Have been watching the Innocent files, which I recommend. About people getting Life sentences for murder and then because Science has improved, being proven to be innocent.

913Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon May 04, 2020 11:33 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched series 2 of Afterlife and it is very good but even sadder than the first one!

914Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon May 04, 2020 2:05 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Not that impressed. Some scenes were too long as was the film itself. Not one of Tarantino's best.

915Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Started watching the second series of the Sinner on Netlfix and is worth a watch. The first series was very good and stars the gorgeous Jessica Biel as an added bonus  Very Happy

916Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 19, 2020 8:23 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic. Didn't realise how much of a hold Escobar had over Colombia so it's a real eye opener.

917Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 19, 2020 8:44 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic.

I told you this months ago. How dare you ignore my advice.

918Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 19, 2020 8:51 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's Netflix?

919Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic.

Very sorry  Embarassed 

Any other Netflix recommendations then?

920Film and TV review. - Page 46 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 19, 2020 3:16 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very sorry  Embarassed 

Any other Netflix recommendations then?

Better Call Saul. If you enjoyed Breaking Bad you will like this.

Big Mouth. If you enjoy Rick and Morty and Family Guy you will like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum