Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle sacked again!

+20
xmiles
rammywhite
terenceanne
Keegan
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Norpig
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
scottjames30
bryan458
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:20

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:do Blackburn have a Nuts style forum? 
Don't go spare Sluffy but I hope you won't mind mentioning Footymad to Mr Pig in this context. It won't challenge nuts but is a useful portal to many clubs as you are aware. 

Nearly all clubs have a forum in the "footymad" group. Here's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the Wanderers version of the forum (some members post on here) but if you register for footymad, you register for all club sites and they can all be accessed from the drop down menu. Sign in once and you can skip straight to Stirling Albion's chat (formerly Bino's Banter) for example. Or Blackburn. Some are completely unused and get a new post every month or so, but a few are busy and worth a look. Blackburn and Burnley are active - ask Copper....Smile

Sorry, bit late to reply but I've never had a problem about naming other forums (even when I modded on previous forums before Nuts started) on the basis that I believe people probably know about the other forums existence anyway and if I had to censor mention of them I must be scared in someway that our forum isn't at least as good as theirs if not infinitely better!

It makes me laugh how some of the other sites even now pretend we don't exist and remove mention of our name - frightened their posters may find a better site than theirs no doubt!

I think the real reason for the 'censorship' is that the sites that do that are the sites that generate personal income to those respective site owners through the advertisements they carry on their sites whose payment is determined on the number of 'clicks' (viewers) the site gets per month.

So the loss of viewers (let alone posters) to another site will hurt them in their pocket.

I've never believed fellow fans should be 'exploited' for simply visiting a BWFC site to see the latest on the team and that is why we don't need to censor the name of any other forum on Nuts.

We try and make Nuts as good as we can and hope you enjoy it enough to keep coming back but we certainly don't try to hide from you that there are other BWFC forums out there if we aren't your particular cup of tea.

At least we are honest with you on here, we don't want you simply that we can make a few quid off the back of your visit like some do!

As for Coyle maybe he's got wiser with age and makes a success of himself at Blackburn but I just can't see it somehow, can you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My rocket league thread went down like a lead balloon (or kp behind bb on a saturday night)

Thanks anyway sluffy.  Its hard trying to get the word out there

42Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
My rocket league thread went down like a lead balloon (or kp behind bb on a saturday night)

I've tweeted this from the Nuts twitter account - hope it helps!

Anybody Nuts enough to take on our resident 'Rocket League' Champion? If you fancy your chances apply here losers!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cool

43Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:43

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I've tweeted this from the Nuts twitter account - hope it helps!

Anybody Nuts enough to take on our resident 'Rocket League' Champion? If you fancy your chances apply here losers!

Cool
Haha.  Cheers sluffy.  I have one member on the forum at the minute.  You play against people from all over the world.  Guess where he is from?  Manchester.

Anyway, hes been helping with the structure and design and stuff.  Ive been doing vids and putting them on youtube.  Still hard going though.  Think i will need a proper domain.

44Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The link I put up has been viewed 96 times and the link clicked on four times (Thanks BTID for telling me how to find such twitter stats out).

Post a link to your forum on the Rocket League thread if you want - you never know your luck!

(Hope you beat the Manc!).

45Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:58

Thanks sluffy.  Dont think i will be knicking many people from here Very Happy

Was hoping leeds would of been on, where is he?

46Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Thu Jun 02 2016, 23:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:They aren't even going to give him a chance.  Very Happy

131 signatures and counting  Very Happy

I can see a Megson style booing of Coyle coming in his first game in charge, which is harsh as he's a lovely man just not a good manager

strangely his wife has signed the petition and added a comment...

47Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 09:12

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:They aren't even going to give him a chance.  Very Happy

131 signatures and counting  Very Happy

I can see a Megson style booing of Coyle coming in his first game in charge, which is harsh as he's a lovely man just not a good manager

strangely his wife has signed the petition and added a comment...
:rofl:

Just made this and put it on facebook

48Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 09:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: Still hard going though.  Think i will need a proper domain.
And proper backroom staff. Razz

49Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 10:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ironically if he takes Blackburn down he will be instantly forgiven by all Burnley fans and become a bigger Bolton "legend" than ever.

50Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 11:54

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote: Still hard going though.  Think i will need a proper domain.
And proper backroom staff. Razz
I have "The Driver" he is enough for now, until he bans me Very Happy

You anchoring for an interview KP?

51Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 12:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have to laugh. Them in Houston have sussed him..........

52Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 12:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Ironically if he takes Blackburn down he will be instantly forgiven by all Burnley fans.

He won't, I can assure you.

53Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 13:52

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As it stands today we are still below Derby....and Blackburn .......so nowt to laugh about for Bolton fans at the moment. Razz

54Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 14:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Derby? where do they come into it

55Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Fri Jun 03 2016, 14:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Derby? where do they come into it

The famous Megson line

56Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Tue Feb 21 2017, 15:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle Leaves Blackburn by Mutual Consent

57Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Tue Feb 21 2017, 15:50

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Coyle Leaves Blackburn by Mutual Consent

Well -who'd have thought it.
That's Burnley, Bolton Wigan and Blackburn.
Which northwest clubs are left for him? But he's the best manager he's ever been.

58Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Tue Feb 21 2017, 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he'll get a job somewhere else but it will be league 2 now i reckon. He must be minted all these pay-offs he keeps getting

59Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Tue Feb 21 2017, 16:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Worst Bolton Manager in my lifetime in my opinion.

Hadn't got a fucking clue about tactics.

He got Bolton relegated when they shouldn't have been with the players at his disposal then continue to lumber us with shite players on massive length contracts at eye watering salaries - he resigned Zat Knight for two years ffs!

Since he left us his achievements with the clubs he's managed

Wigan - relegated under the burden of his signings and salary's - Grant Holt for example.

Houston Dynamo - led them to last place in the MLS league - luckily for them though they don't do relegation in their set up.

Blackburn - left them in the relegation zone and with every chance of going down.

The bloke is completely inept.

60Owen Coyle sacked again! - Page 3 Empty Re: Owen Coyle sacked again! Tue Feb 21 2017, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he did turn out useless, especially after the semi-final collapse as he had no plan B, but for the first season he was in charge we all loved it. We were playing some great football and it was all sunshine.

He should have been sacked when we got relegated, i've no idea why they kept him on after that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum