Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 50]

981Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 19 2017, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we've got 2 wing backs and madine and Alf in the middle with  vela behind them. Starting to look like last years team. Parky must have a lot of faith in them and he isn't going to break the bank to survive.

982Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

don't think he has much choice Lusty, can't see him getting any real money to spend even though he most have cleared a sizeable chunk of wages with the likes of Mavies, Poxey and Trotter going.

It will be more of the same as Mark Little - free transfers until the embargo is sorted.

Glad to see Morais is signing, i'd almost given up on him coming back  Very Happy

983Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 09:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:don't think he has much choice Lusty, can't see him getting any real money to spend even though he most have cleared a sizeable chunk of wages with the likes of Mavies, Poxey and Trotter going.

It will be more of the same as Mark Little - free transfers until the embargo is sorted.
I agree but I'm still a bit confused about the finances and embargo still. Obviously if the embargo stays in place we can replace the released players but that would still limit the options.
As we haven't heard anything about the court case I'm wondering if there are ramifications for the owner, the club or potential investors. Basically I'm trying to envisage a scenario in which we could have more money to spend - but currently can't see one. Sluffy might have a view on that but as it stands it looks like parks is trying to put a bargain basement team together. Maybe if he can loan that kid from Southampton who played for rovers last year and a creative midfielder we might be on to something but I would imagine they'd be on the same kind of money as Mavies etc were. Guess we have to trust parkys judgement.

984Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 13:11

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

It might be worth noting that IBM, Ford & Google have managed to log their required paperwork. While BWFC have yet to file on time for a footy ground a hotel and a parking lot. It's got to be a joke by now surely.

985Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 13:14

terenceanne wrote:The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

It might be worth noting that IBM, Ford & Google have managed to log their required paperwork. While BWFC have yet to file on time for a footy ground a hotel and a parking lot. It's got to be a joke by now surely.
Yeah but i bet they dont pay tax in the uk Wink

986Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 14:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The embargo is the biggest issue we have right now IMO.

Yeah but i bet they dont pay tax in the uk Wink

Neither do we ...... it's probably all in King Eddie's accounts in the Isle of Man.

987Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 20 2017, 23:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought we'd filed up to the end of eds tenure so what they are waiting for is now all down to ken Anderson ?

988Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 27 2017, 09:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to Nixon (I know) we are in talks with a defensive midfielder today

989Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 27 2017, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:According to Nixon (I know) we are in talks with a defensive midfielder today

Jay Spearing?

990Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 27 2017, 11:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The news article about Proctor leaving suggests that Parky is looking for at least 2 strikers to provide competition for Madine, King and ALF so there's some hope we might have an attacking threat.

I suspect Jay is asking for too much money so they are looking at other defensive mids.

991Transfer rumours ! - Page 50 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 27 2017, 14:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:According to Nixon (I know) we are in talks with a defensive midfielder today

Hope Akpan

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum