Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 48]

521NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 13 2019, 15:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another great week, the 49ers finally beaten in an epic game that they should have won in OT themselves.

Couple of shock results, the Saints beaten at home by the Falcons and the Chiefs losing to the Titans.

The Ravens look a good team and have a great QB and are one to watch in post season i reckon.
Chiefs have slipped to 6 and 4 now and with the Raiders having a game in hand are in danger of losing the divisional title. This season started off like a procession, but it's a proper open field now. Loving it.

522NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 10:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear! Shocked

523NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 11:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw that fracas and it must have been a personal issue as he was still "tackling" way after the ball had gone. Plot lost job.

524NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 16:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dirty bloody Browns  Mad

525NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 16 2019, 01:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Garrett gets an "indefinite" ban - at least to the end of the season and possibly for much longer.

526NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 11:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a night of football! Some amazing plays and without giving anything away I reckon somebody on here will be well pleased.

527NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 12:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great weekend for me. Slapping the Dolphins around is always a pleasure.

528NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Great weekend for me. Slapping the Dolphins around is always a pleasure.
This wasn't too shabby though...

529NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True. I thought he was rocket propelled at one point. My knees left the room in horror.

530NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Nov 21 2019, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good week in the NFL. The Pats, 49ers and Saints all bounced back after losses and the Chiefs and Rams also won as well.
The Ravens are looking very good as well and will be hard to beat in the playoffs and the Raiders are improving week on week and could sneak into the playoffs as well.

At the other end of the scale, the worst team now seems to be breaders Redskins as the Dolphins, Falcons, Jets and Cardinals all seem to be improving now.

531NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 25 2019, 08:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I forgot about the Bengals above, my Steelers did manage to beat them but only just!

532NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 25 2019, 12:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two contrasting heavyweight clashes this weekend, Pats defence keeping out the previously free-scoring Cowboys to strangle a win out of the game and then the 49ers showing they are genuine contenders by battering the Packers.
Pats have the best defence in the league, but their offence has been largely pants this year - to the point where Brady made has an appeal to the Gronk to come out of retirement. Won't happen though.

533NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 26 2019, 13:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lamar Jackson with 5 TD passes as the Ravens batter the Rams 45-6 to go 9 and 2. Breaking all kinds of records and the Ravens have now declared themselves as contenders.

534NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 26 2019, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just watched the highlights and Jackson is some player!He must be in with a chance of being MVP for this season surely?
Think i may have to change my mind on the Pats getting to the Superbowl, the Ravens could beat them on this form.

535NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 26 2019, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:just watched the highlights and Jackson is some player!He must be in with a chance of being MVP for this season surely?
Think i may have to change my mind on the Pats getting to the Superbowl, the Ravens could beat them on this form.
Totally agree inasmuch that I can't see the Pats doing much against them offensively despite Brady and Edelman and it's likely to be Jackson v that Pats defence in a war of attrition.

536NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 29 2019, 16:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good win for the Bills. We ain't done yet.

537NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 30 2019, 02:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Another good win for the Bills. We ain't done yet.
Especially seeing as it was against Dallas who seemed as if they were about to pull away from the rest of their division a couple of weeks ago but have been reined in to 6 and 6.
At 9 and 3 the Bills are definitely contenders.

538NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 13 2019, 21:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s come to something when Lamar Jackson breaks more records to send the Ravens to 12 and 2 - and then stays behind to sign autographs for the opposition players. 
I think I’d be asking questions if I was the Jets’ coach.

539NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 16 2019, 11:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonceys Bills beat my Steelers last night! I blame Corbyn  Very Happy

540NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 16 2019, 12:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bonceys Bills beat my Steelers last night! I blame Corbyn  Very Happy
We win ugly, but we win.  cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum