Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

+14
King Bill
MartinBWFC
Fabians Right Peg
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
wanderlust
sunlight
Norpig
Bwfc1958
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Sherpa van trophy.  I have my 89 cup final shirt.

Lets face it though, Nat is right and this is a bastardised version of it suited to give big clubs reserve teams a bit more of a test.  They will be introduced in the lower leagues soon like in spain

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm not flipping anything

I don't want the comp scrapped, just the reserve teams removed.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
If no one turned up for the games then the competition would be scrapped. It really is that simple.

Your own words, you are saying people should stay away and if they do the competition will be scrapped.

So are you arguing for the competition to be scrapped or just the U23 teams to be removed, as I said a bit more thought in your argument is needed.

awaiting next insult.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm not flipping anything

I don't want the comp scrapped, just the reserve teams removed.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
If no one turned up for the games then the competition would be scrapped. It really is that simple.

Your own words, you seem to be saying people should stay away and if they do the competition will be scrapped.

So are you arguing for the competition to be scrapped or just the U23 teams to be removed, as I said a bit more thought in your argument is needed.

awaiting next insult.

Last edited by Fabians Right Peg on Wed Oct 05 2016, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Have you seriously just lumped Malcolm X and Gandhi together in the same bracket?
Both were non-violent nationalists, Gandhi for the independent Indian state and Malcolm X for the Black Nationalist movement.

King would be the odd one out if it weren't for the fact that both he and Gandhi sought to remain in their own country whereas Black Nationalism originally sought an independent state in Africa under the Marcus Garvey programme making Malcolm X the odd one out. 

WTF that's got to do with football is beyond me though.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Have you seriously just lumped Malcolm X and Gandhi together in the same bracket?
Both were non-violent nationalists, Gandhi for the independent Indian state and Malcolm X for the Black Nationalist movement.

King would be the odd one out if it weren't for the fact that both he and Gandhi sought to remain in their own country whereas Black Nationalism originally sought an independent state in Africa under the Marcus Garvey programme making Malcolm X the odd one out. 

I think Gandhi was more of a cricket fan.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I think Gandhi was more of a cricket fan.
I thought Malcolm X played for Arsenal .....

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Malcolm X McDonald ?. Thought he played for Newcastle  Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Malcolm X McDonald ?. Thought he played for Newcastle  Very Happy
Devon Malcolm X used to play cricket for England

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Malcolm X McDonald ?. Thought he played for Newcastle  Very Happy
Devon Malcolm X used to play cricket for England

Malcolm X was  an 11th century king of Scotland. He was followed by Malcolm Xl

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: