Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bury 0-2 Bolton - Match Report Post #83

+19
King Bill
Keegan
rammywhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
Bread2.0
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Norpig
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2j 3.0 wrote:Apparently, tickets are still available in the home end and they arent checking ids
I read that and it sounds like a recipe for disaster,

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Down to 4th after Sheff U's draw with Bradford but that's the best result we could have hoped for I guess. Scunny extended their lead but we could get back in touch with an away win on Monday so I'm really hopeful we can turn in a performance to take the points.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Down to 4th after Sheff U's draw with Bradford but that's the best result we could have hoped for I guess. Scunny extended their lead but we could get back in touch with an away win on Monday so I'm really hopeful we can turn in a performance to take the points.

This is bolton we are talking about, we never take advantage, we'll lose this game unfortunately

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Should be good on Monday, after winning 4 on the bounce we should be confident of getting all 3 points, don't understand all the negativity.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last 5 league meetings between both teams:

Bury 2-1 Bolton (Season 98/99)
Bolton 4-0 Bury (Season 98/99)
Bury 3-4 Bolton (Season 28/29)
Bolton 0-1 Bury (Season 28/29)
Bolton 2-1 Bury (Season 27/28)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Bury:

60 Second Press Conference:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Geoff Eltringham to oversee Bury clash

Geoff Eltringham will officiate of Wanderers’ trip to local rivals Bury this coming Monday evening.

An experienced Football League official, the County Durham-based referee ran the rule over his first Football League game back in August 2009 - a 2-2 draw between Morecambe and Hereford in League Two.

His most recent Bolton game meanwhile came back in April of this year when Reading took all three points from Macron Stadium courtesy of a 1-0 win in the Sky Bet Championship.

Mr Eltringham has overseen 12 games so far this season, dishing out 36 yellow cards and just two red cards.

Billy Smallwood and Steven Meredith will run the line, while Darren Bond is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig doesn't want me to go now, she's worried i'll be set upon by Bury hooligans  Very Happy

I am planning on walking to the ground from the tram stop in Bury so you never know i suppose

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig doesn't want me to go now, she's worried i'll be set upon by Bury hooligans  Very Happy

I am planning on walking to the ground from the tram stop in Bury so you never know i suppose
How will they know who you support unless you go with a Bolton scarf and football shirt? Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig doesn't want me to go now, she's worried i'll be set upon by Bury hooligans  Very Happy

Wear your city shirt

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

How will they know who you support unless you go with a Bolton scarf and football shirt? Very Happy
Thats what i told her, i'll go without any obvious Bolton gear on

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Wear your city shirt
you not going Boggers? Is there an under 23 match on somewhere you can't miss?

Best thing to do is actually wear a shirt and a scarf.  If they are "hooligans" that go by the "code" they dont touch "shirters".

Anyway, did anyone watch that programme on up and coming casuals and it featured bury a few years ago.  6 bury casuals about 16 year old wanking over their mates multi coloured reebok classics whilst munching there purchases from the pound bakery.......

You'll be reet either way norpig

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Wear your city shirt
you not going Boggers? Is there an under 23 match on somewhere you can't miss?

That makes no sense

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

course it does Boggers, everyone knows you are a football expert on all matters under 23, people on here have long memories  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:course it does Boggers, everyone knows you are a football expert on all matters under 23, people on here have long memories  Very Happy

When did I claim to be an expert on all matters under 23?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't remember the exact thread but it was one of your infamous ITK posts that backfired

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i can't remember the exact thread but it was one of your infamous ITK posts that backfired

Sounds like you're making things up tbh

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't be arsed trailing back to find it Boggers, so you win, i'm a liar

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i can't be arsed trailing back to find it Boggers, so you win, i'm a liar

You won't find it as it doesn't exist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum