Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

181Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

182Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:31 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Six year old just been in,and spilled his bag of hundreds and thousands all over the floor.
I hoovered them up.
Now he's whining about it. If his parents bought him proper sweets,this wouldn't have to happen.
I've been banished to my room,where I intend to stay for the rest of the day.

183Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop inviting Breadman round then you bellend.

184Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:48 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Stop inviting Breadman round then you bellend.
He only eats gobstoppers.

185Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has he not moved to Spain yet Boncey?

186Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Has he not moved to Spain yet Boncey?
I've seen nothing in the papers about it. Wonder if he's taking his 100ft hosepipe?

187Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's his prized possession apart from the picture of Sluffy he keeps on his dartboard, so he's bound to take it with him  Very Happy

188Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It's his prized possession apart from the picture of Sluffy he keeps on his dartboard, so he's bound to take it with him  Very Happy
Poor Breaders. Fancy getting a hosepipe as a gift. I do miss the old bastard though.

189Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Six year old just been in,and spilled his bag of hundreds and thousands all over the floor.
I hoovered them up.
Now he's whining about it. If his parents bought him proper sweets,this wouldn't have to happen.
I bet you knocked them out of his hand because he wouldn't share them eh! Very Happy

190Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It's his prized possession apart from the picture of Sluffy he keeps on his dartboard, so he's bound to take it with him  Very Happy
Don't forget the picture of me as well as he doesn't really like me either. Laughing

191Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:29 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Six year old just been in,and spilled his bag of hundreds and thousands all over the floor.
I hoovered them up.
I bet you knocked them out of his hand because he wouldn't share them eh! Very Happy
Being six,he seemed to think that jumping up and down,and holding a bag of hundreds and thousands,was within his capabilities.
When he was five,he pushed a ball bearing up his nose,and ended up in A+E.
And we're not related.

192Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:24 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I hoovered them up.
Being six,he seemed to think that jumping up and down,and holding a bag of hundreds and thousands,was within his capabilities.
When he was five,he pushed a ball bearing up his nose,and ended up in A+E.
And we're not related.

Laughing

193Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I know you love you tube bonce.

Ive been on a course with my lad today where he does stop frame animation using lego.  It was really good.  This was his. I tried to get him to call it a day in the life of boncey but he prefered the clumsy cop :rofl:

194Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I know you love you tube bonce.

Ive been on a course with my lad today where he does stop frame animation using lego.  It was really good.  This was his. I tried to get him to call it a day in the life of boncey but he prefered the clumsy cop :rofl:

:rofl: Brilliant Johnny. Wish they'd had this sort of stuff in my day.
The lad could be the next Nick Park.

195Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:

:rofl: Brilliant Johnny. Wish they'd had this sort of stuff in my day.
The lad could be the next Nick Park.
I knew youd like it.  Hes done a bit at home before but now he knows how to do it properly.  Hes at mosi tomorrow but did he is doing another on friday. Ill send you the result! Smile

196Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's pretty cool Johnny.

It must have taken a long time just to produce the 34 second clip! Smile

197Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting a bit short of work space,I ordered another desk,and it's self assembly,so I'm not looking forward to the afternoon.
Self assembling isn't one of my strong points. I'm expecting a severe headache,and the possibility of another trip to A+E.Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Diy-flat-pack-wardrobe

198Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:06 am

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:

That's pretty cool Johnny.

It must have taken a long time just to produce the 34 second clip! Smile
It took him around two hours. They were only working at a frame rate of 5per second so took over 150 photos for it. 

He's actually doing one now. I'm still in my first coffee so and cant even speak yet.

199Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 am

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Getting a bit short of work space,I ordered another desk,and it's self assembly,so I'm not looking forward to the afternoon.
Self assembling isn't one of my strong points. I'm expecting a severe headache,and the possibility of another trip to A+E.Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Diy-flat-pack-wardrobe
 Ive pre ordered the get will soon again

200Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 10 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum