Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 50]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

6 emails

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: Very Happy
Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Karma! Love it! She won’t be doing that again for at least a good while!  lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read that yesterday Boncey, what the fuck goes through some peoples minds?  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Read that yesterday Boncey, what the fuck goes through some peoples minds?  Very Happy
My parents didn't ask me if I wanted to be a Wanderer.

Heartless bastards.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been informed by my bank (RBS) that they're closing the Warrington branch. More jobs gone,unless they move them elsewhere.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you actually use the branch Boncey? I never actually go into a branch unless i'm sorting out my mortgage or similar.
I very rarely carry cash now and use contactless for most things so it's no surprise to see less branches. Hard on the staff though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Do you actually use the branch Boncey? I never actually go into a branch unless i'm sorting out my mortgage or similar.
I very rarely carry cash now and use contactless for most things so it's no surprise to see less branches. Hard on the staff though.
I've rarely used it to be honest. Last time I did was when I won £500 on Goldline, and went to pay in the cheque.
I can use the NatWest branch or the Post Office for paying in,or checking my account balance etc.
Most times I just use the RBS app.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m a bit annoyed at this tbh as I have one of these that is extremely local to me and it’s the only bank now in the area.

I am due for opening up a bank account for my lad and it would have been handy for throwing the odd notes and shrapnel in for him plus all the money we have for opening up his account is in cash.

I guess I will open it up with them and then possibly move it online to some other bank that is more convenient in the future.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m a bit annoyed at this tbh as I have one of these that is extremely local to me and it’s the only bank now in the area.

I am due for opening up a bank account for my lad and it would have been handy for throwing the odd notes and shrapnel in for him plus all the money we have for opening up his account is in cash.

I guess I will open it up with them and then possibly move it online to some other bank that is more convenient in the future.
Always found bank staff a bit snooty,and probably take pictures of their food to post online.
They probably think mushy peas are guacamole.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I’m a bit annoyed at this tbh as I have one of these that is extremely local to me and it’s the only bank now in the area.

Always found bank staff a bit snooty,and probably take pictures of their food to post online.
They probably think mushy peas are guacamole.

That rings a bell!

Politicians and the greatest food faux-pas of all time -

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11527686/Politicians-and-the-greatest-food-faux-pas-of-all-time.html

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy
Typical Mandelson. I always find politicians eating in public very funny.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 23 Bachmann-Corn-Dog_1971513b

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I bought my wife a couple of shares in a racehorse at the start of the year. First time out he was third in a small field beaten about 20 lengths over hurdles.

He has been waiting for better ground. He goes tomorrow at LUDLOW 2pm, 2mile Novice Hurdle.

Kings Inn trained by Paul Nicholls.

In the yard he is known as Mr Lazy, plus it's the 13thMay, DON'T put your shirt on him!!!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I bought my wife a couple of shares in a racehorse at the start of the year. First time out he was third in a small field beaten about 20 lengths over hurdles.

He has been waiting for better ground. He goes tomorrow at LUDLOW 2pm Novice Hurdle.

Kings Inn trained by Paul Nicholls.

In the yard he is known as Mr Lazy, plus it's the 13thMay, DON'T put your shirt on him!!!!!
Harry Cobden is a decent young jockey. I'll see what price it is tomorrow.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

4th of 7. Not looking like a Champion hurdle prospect!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:4th of 7. Not looking like a Champion hurdle prospect!!
Back to the day job. Very Happy
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 23 Horse-drawn-ud

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A local drug dealer was arrested on Thursday night. Strip searching the man, police found a large amount of crack down the back of his trousers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A local drug dealer was arrested on Thursday night. Strip searching the man, police found a large amount of crack down the back of his trousers.
lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To those of you texting in regarding the news item about the Vera Lynn tribute flypast, this event has been hampered by poor weather, not by Paul Weller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum