Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Coyle gets sacked, would you take Sammy Lee?

+9
terenceanne
Mo
largehat
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit of a nonsense judging people on 8-9 games but the Mick McCarthy record is alarming.

and many Bolton fans are calling for him to be our next manager.

he is another level of shite.

As for Billy Davies, i think anyone would have struggled to keep that Derby team up, and he left after a fallout with the chairman over spending.

he did a terrific job at Derby all told, he also did very well at Preston and at Forest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's a bit of a nonsense judging people on 8-9 games but the Mick McCarthy record is alarming.

and many Bolton fans are calling for him to be our next manager.

he is another level of shite.

Where are these many Bolton fans?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

They either exist and are deluded, or Hipster made them up.

Either way, it's chilling.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am seething that Hipster would make stuff up to back up his argument on a football forum.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha, Coyle gets sacked tomorrow, Di Canio tells us to do one, who is your next preference?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mick McCarthy.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm seething that you won't answer my question seriously.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

They either exist and are deluded, or Hipster made them up.

Either way, it's chilling.

Well I'm not saying the majority or anything but i've seen him mentioned numerous times on the other forums and lots of times on twitter.

that even one person would mention him is actually scary.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Does McCarthy hold the record for the most consecutive number of loses in the Prem when he was at Sunderland? (I think it was Sunderland, not sure).

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Natasha, Coyle gets sacked tomorrow, Di Canio tells us to do one, who is your next preference?

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Fernando Hierro. Ok, no direct managerial experience which is obviously a risk. But on the plus side he was a genuine world class player, will have loads of quality contacts across the globe, and let's face it, if Fernando Hierro rings you up and asks you to play for BWFC you're more likely to say yes.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

2007 Preston Businessman of the Year wrote:
The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Fernando Hierro. Ok, no direct managerial experience which is obviously a risk. But on the plus side he was a genuine world class player, will have loads of quality contacts across the globe, and let's face it, if Fernando Hierro rings you up and asks you to play for BWFC you're more likely to say yes.

Hierro is an interesting shout. He has been director of football at Malaga until recently. Whether he would want to be a first team coach, live in England, manage in the second tier in England, etc, I have no idea. But it's not a non-starter.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Never id rather stick red hot pokers in my eyes.Only one Slaven Bilic.I want Coyle out unless we get 7 points from next 9.Rather unlikely and ive put 5-000 Pounds at 7-1 to win the Leauge before the season started thought we would be too good for this leauge after the good run in we had barring the WBA match and unlucky at Stoke.Still early days and you only bet what you can afford to lose.Should have had Blackpool at 20-1.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="largehat"]
2007 Preston Businessman of the Year wrote:

Fuck off.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[quote="Natasha Whittam"]