Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton

+9
wessy
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Number8bus
Cajunboy
wanderlust
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 23 2019, 01:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been so long since we had a win. I'm not going to get carried away but at least it's good to know that at least it's possible for us to win with this team in this division.

22Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 23 2019, 12:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I went to the game, (quite a good turnout considering the distance and a midweek game), and its been a long time since I've seen not just a good performance, but one sustained throughout the game. They did really well. Hopefully their confidence will now give them the edge to push on just that bit more.

23Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 23 2019, 17:35

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A very encouraging away win, let's hope they can build on it in the next few games.

24Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty great result Wed Oct 23 2019, 21:45

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Well done lads, about fecking time, but well done indeed. 
Things werent looking good with the deduction and subsequent results, but this first win will hopefully 'gel' the team and you can build on it slowly, but build you will.

Excellent result.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 23 2019, 22:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The road to World Domination has begun. All Hail El Presidente Generalissimo Keith!!!! ::dance:: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cop: :number1: :party: :uk: :drinks: :biggrin: :COYW: :drink: :toppoints: :like: ::bwfcfan::

26Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 24 2019, 10:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:The road to World Domination has begun. All Hail El Presidente Generalissimo Keith!!!! ::dance:: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cop: :number1: :party: :uk: :drinks: :biggrin: :COYW: :drink: :toppoints: :like: ::bwfcfan::
Glad you're not getting ahead of yourself....

27Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Fri Oct 25 2019, 00:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Glad you agree lusty. Soon the UniBol will have the sign over the visitor's dressing room "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here" and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth in manager's offices throughout the land when the name "Bolton Wanderers" appears in their fixture lists.

In fact I'm already planning our celebration party for being the Premier League Champions in 2022.

:COYW: :drink: :drwho: :toppoints: ::bwfcfan:: :uk: :party: ::dance::  king queen :clap: :number1: :biggrin: :drinks: :good: :tongue2: :drink: :nuts: ::bwfc:: Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Cool alien cheers

28Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Fri Oct 25 2019, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Glad you agree lusty. Soon the UniBol will have the sign over the visitor's dressing room "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here" and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth in manager's offices throughout the land when the name "Bolton Wanderers" appears in their fixture lists.

In fact I'm already planning our celebration party for being the Premier League Champions in 2022.

:COYW: :drink: :drwho: :toppoints: ::bwfcfan:: :uk: :party: ::dance::  king queen :clap: :number1: :biggrin: :drinks: :good: :tongue2: :drink: :nuts: ::bwfc:: Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Cool alien cheers
We may yet revisit this post - hopefully not for a while Smile

29Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol Rovers 0-2 Bolton Fri Oct 25 2019, 19:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All joking aside I honestly don't feel confident we'll avoid relegation this term (in part because I believe we may yet suffer a further points deduction from last season's cancelled game and the one at the start of this) but it doesn't really upset me too much since the alternative was perilously close to not having a club to support at all.

Right now it makes a win over anyone at all feel worth not just celebrating but literally partying for. Add in the manner of the win and the limitations our squad face right now and that makes it better still. I'm actually really looking forward to the next game with genuine optimism about the result for the first time in months. :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum