Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Watford

+27
Numpty 28723
Bolton Nuts
Barryjw
gloswhite
Lyric Todkill
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
observer
Mr Magoo
wanderlust
JonnyRandom
Spillthebeans
chipbutty
Dunkels King
jayjay23
Spirit of 58
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Mallorca Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Born to be a wanderer
xmiles
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 16:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Personally I would give Riley a go at right back.

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure Riley is injured at the moment that's why I suggested Ricketts should fill the right back slot.

102Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 16:53

Still TOP TOP TOP TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

103Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 16:56

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So Ricketts for RB in next game, agreed.

Yes, the sub in the massive shorts - everyone around me commented on him. Looked a bit Messi-ish.

Did anyone else see their physio come on? So that is where Riga ended up then eh?

104Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 17:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:
Did anyone else see their physio come on? So that is where Riga ended up then eh?

Yip, the bloke next to me said, ' Is that Ricardo Gardner ?'!

105Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 19:10

I really don't know what some of you expect. We won 2-1, moved within 4 points of the top, are unbeaten at home, and the manager seems to have learned that tactics sometimes need to be changed during a match. I'm might be alone but I'm happy.

106Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 19:23

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Watford reminded me of West Ham when Zola was manager there - defensive pushovers.
How many times was KD allowed buckets of time and space on the ball and he opted for a basic backward or sideways pass? Why do we stick with this negative shite in favor of the likes of Sordell who can pick up the ball and run with it?
We created very few clear chances against a defensively weak side, we'll approach the following games in the same manner in light of the result, and it likely won't be good enough away at Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday.

107Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:03

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Still TOP TOP TOP TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

Still the shittiest place to live

108Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 20:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch the brief highlights here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(You'll need to skip to 35 mins and 11 seconds)

109Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 21:36

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Bolton is still unbeaten when is play at home plus is only play the five games if can beat birminham and sheffield is maybe in the first four so is no need for abuse.

110Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 22:18

Jim Royle

Jim Royle
David Ngog
David Ngog

Happy with the result yesterday and the 1st half performance, 2-0 up and seemingly coasting but then come out and play like a completely different team in the 2nd half, I don't know what Coyle says at HT but it seems to have a negative effect. Spearing, Alonso and N'Gog impressed but Andrews is awful, he was at fault for both forrest goals a couple of weeks ago by not closing McGugan down and not keeping with his man Reid for the second, also at Hull it was his man who crossed the ball in for the first. In my opinion he needs serious lessons on marking before anything else. I thought again yesterday he was hugely disappointing and he lost his man several times but thankfully nothing came of it, his passes leave a lot to be desired and Pratley did considerably better when he replaced him.

111Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 23:56

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mo wrote:Bolton is still unbeaten when is play at home plus is only play the five games if can beat birminham and sheffield is maybe in the first four so is no need for abuse.
if Bolton is beat birminham and sheffield is great but if uncle is have tits he is be auntie manager is get Bolton relegated after be in premeirship much years so is plenty need for abuse til team is play good

112Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sun Sep 16 2012, 23:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Mo wrote:Bolton is still unbeaten when is play at home plus is only play the five games if can beat birminham and sheffield is maybe in the first four so is no need for abuse.
if Bolton is beat birminham and sheffield is great but if uncle is have tits he is be auntie manager is get Bolton relegated after be in premeirship much years so is plenty need for abuse til team is play good

Shocked

113Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 00:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Funny somebody mentioned Tamir Cohen above ..... I thought he was an ok player and certainly better than what we have now. So be careful what you wish for when getting rid ..... have we replaced Elmo ? NRC ? nope.

The idea is to replace with better players not worse. Can't say we have done that as far as I can see......exception being Wheater who I think is our best defender.

114Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 01:07

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My thinking at the moment is we're on a gradual decline and have been for a few seasons now, like the previous poster says we're not bringing/buying better players in.

115Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 10:19

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Glad my prediction was proved wrong but is it just holding off the inevitable?

One win equals safety for Coyle for at least four matches - just as much in the same vein as it happened with Gary Megson.

116Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

bwfc71 wrote:

One win equals safety for Coyle for at least four matches - just as much in the same vein as it happened with Gary Megson.

2 matches. If we lose tomorrow and saturday he will be gone i'm convinced of it.

117Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's going it's just when.

118Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:22

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't see the point in keeping him on.

119Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Gartside has to wait until Coyles sacking/resignation can look like a considered decisiion, and not a knee-jerk reaction to a lost game. Its all about saving face for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum