Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Watford

+27
Numpty 28723
Bolton Nuts
Barryjw
gloswhite
Lyric Todkill
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
observer
Mr Magoo
wanderlust
JonnyRandom
Spillthebeans
chipbutty
Dunkels King
jayjay23
Spirit of 58
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Mallorca Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Born to be a wanderer
xmiles
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 16:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking nervous now. Need to press on.

42Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 16:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we better not throw this away...again

43Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 16:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WatfordFC fans now enjoying themselves and making me chuckle. Chanting 'How **** must you be, Lloyd Doyley has scored'

44Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 16:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton win!! 3 much needed points...Not a convincing with Bolon only having 46% of the possession..

45Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rovers and Clarets each score 5. We score 2 and hang on for 3 points. Delighted with the 3 points, but I'm a long way from being convinced we can do anything in this division. Still, we didn't lose as widely predicted.

46Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:14

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just from the texts it seems we were hanging on ..... Derby scored 5 against this lot. And as pointed out above they had more possession. Happy with three points of course but we should be bouncing teams like this.

I'll wait for more match reports.

47Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are now in the top 10 Very Happy

48Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:25

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And we are above Derby cheers

49Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wins a win, i'll be interested to hear how we actually played.

hopefully a bit of confidence for the defense.

50Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 17:35

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wins a win, i'll be interested to hear how we actually played.

hopefully a bit of confidence for the defense.
Meanwhile we have nary a clean sheet and Jussi has 4 in his first 5 games. Al Habsi had a rough outing today.

51Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keepers can't save everything.

what it comes down to is our defence is abysmal. Simple as that. If you put Toldo or Buffon in their prime in our net we'd still ship bucket loads of goals.

52Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As far as a team managed by Owen Coyle is concerned, a 'win is a win' mentality is difficult, because we have to get an unfavourable result for him to make any necessary changes going forward.

4-4-2? Kevin Davies and David Ngog? It's just lame, and won't get us anywhere in the long-term. What the fuck did he buy Sordell for?

53Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ok, here is my take on the game, we could have been 3 up in the first 10 minutes and we bossed it for most of the first half. Spearing dominated the midfield all the way through whilst Andrews was nowhere to be seen.

2nd half we just collapsed, same old story of switching off after half time, they deserved to get a goal back with how they came back out. I haven't seen the goal properly but I am sure bogdan was at fault, a cross which found it's way into the net.

When they got the goal the atmosphere inside the ground changed from some parts, booing at everything the team and particularly coyle did.

Coyle is hanging on by his teeth to this job, some fans have turned on him and the so called defensive training which Davies said we had done during the break hasn't worked IMO. The next 2 games will decide coyles future.

54Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never has a victory proven how rubbish we are! We were second best for long periods against one of the worst teams in the league. I know I keep banging on about the bloody obvious but none of these ponces can pass a ball 5 yards. Teams like Rovers and Blackpool will smash us.

Ngog is useless and, mark my words, won't score all season. Mark Davies was on the teamsheet but I never saw him. Bogdan is crap.

55Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If the board have given a target to coyle for us to get more than 3 points from these 3 games in a week, I think after today they will have looked at and drawn up a list of names who they will contact in the next 7 days.

If i'm wrong then fair enough but Coyle won't be here come the Palace game i'm going to put money on it.

56Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:35

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Didn't see it today but I would agree with Natasha somewhat..... Boggers does not dominate his area as of yet. Mavies nowhere to be seen is not news ....Ngog I'll still give a chance.

How did SKD play today besides scoring the goal .....which ensures his spot for the next 5 games.

57Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't complain about SKD to be honest, he has the beating of most centre backs this level, wins nearly every header but sadly most of the time the other striker can't seem to realise what is going to happen when he flicks it on.

P.s Afobe is a lazy bastard.

58Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 19:43

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In the end we made hard work of the game, should've been home and dry by half time... also heard the booing at full time.

59Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 20:03

TOP TOP TOP TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

60Bolton 2-1 Watford - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Watford Sat Sep 15 2012, 20:05

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyle will be here at Christmas regardless of results. BWFC never have and never will spend money (ok the odd player here and there). The 'Board' especially the chairman will muddle through somehow, except they won't. Without investment we are down, not this year or next, but inevitably we are down.

Doesn't matter who the manager is, the 'Board' will not invest. Within the next 10yrs BWFC will not be a professional football club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum