Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Whitesince63
Norpig
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
observer
xmiles
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Nigelbwfc
bryan458
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

961Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 01 2022, 15:47

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

962Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 01 2022, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You see what happens when you sign a player with a silly name. Smile

963Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 01 2022, 16:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You see what happens when you sign a player with a silly name. Smile
Could be worse, could be Rod Fanni  Very Happy

964Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 01 2022, 16:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Could be worse, could be Rod Fanni  Very Happy
He's got a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Science and Technology, so could be useful. Very Happy

965Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 01 2022, 16:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Its probably complete bollocks but someone on twitter says Fossey to be announced tomorrow as well as Troy Parrott! Now he'd be a great signing!
Is Troy a pretty boy then? My obese parrot died last week. It's a huge weight off my shoulders.

I've got more. But I don't want to cause any more Nuts departures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

966Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 02 2022, 02:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the alleged Parrott deal a loan from Spurs rather than a permanent signing?

967Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 01:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a feeling that Dapo might be on his way whilst his price is decent to fund a few others.
No evidence, just a feeling.

968Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 09:14

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

In the paper that 3 Championship clubs are interested in Fossey. I wouldn't make him one of the highest earners due to his injury record so hope he signs for one of them.

969Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 09:46

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Growler wrote:In the paper that 3 Championship clubs are interested in Fossey. I wouldn't make him one of the highest earners due to his injury record so hope he signs for one of them.
No real surprise there’s interest in Fossey, he was exceptional for us once he was fit but clearly he does have an injury record which must be factored in when agreeing wages and fees. That may work to our advantage of course but most important is his desire to come here and if he delays on that then frankly I’d move on somewhere else because we only want players committed to getting us up next year. We gave him a platform and if he’s the kind of person we want then he needs to respect that.

970Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 10:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evatt favourite for the Blackpool job, hope he stays with us.

971Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 11:04

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:
No real surprise there’s interest in Fossey, he was exceptional for us once he was fit but clearly he does have an injury record which must be factored in when agreeing wages and fees. That may work to our advantage of course but most important is his desire to come here and if he delays on that then frankly I’d move on somewhere else because we only want players committed to getting us up next year. We gave him a platform and if he’s the kind of person we want then he needs to respect that.
Don’t be daft. Club loyalty amounts to a row of beans. He’ll do what he thinks is best for his short career as a professional football player just like every other footballer would.
FV are keeping quiet on the finances as long as they can and far longer than all but the slowest of clubs.

972Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 11:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Is the alleged Parrott deal a loan from Spurs rather than a permanent signing?
i read somewhere that Spurs wanted to send him out on loan again, it may be just twitter bollocks but you never know.

973Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 11:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
i read somewhere that Spurs wanted to send him out on loan again, it may be just twitter bollocks but you never know.
That would make sense as he's only 20 and considered a future asset.

As for the rest of it - Dapo, Fossey etc - it may well be the case that the support we've given them may be a deciding factor in the decision making however as Bob implies, they're all mercenaries driven by agents and as a club we have to juggle the finances so I'd have thought Dapo would be sold if the money is daft enough.
But he'd be a bench warmer at Rangers and he wouldn't want that.

974Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 19:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd be willing to wager that Wigan are one of the Championship clubs trying to sign Fossey.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

975Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 03 2022, 22:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'd be willing to wager that Wigan are one of the Championship clubs trying to sign Fossey.
...just for spite.

976Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 04 2022, 11:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get the impression that the plans are up in the air at the moment if the rumour mill has any truth to it. It's hard to disseminate what is going on, but I can believe the interest in Fossey, Dapo and Evatt although I'd be very surprised if Evatt went, given everything he's said - unless there's trouble brewing behind the scenes.
However, the fact that there are rumours in itself makes signing players difficult - not just in getting the main targets but also having to put the backups on ice until it's sorted out.
I was hoping all the horsetrading would be finished by now, but it increasingly looks like we're in for a nervy time.

977Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 07 2022, 11:07

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree on clarifying things Lusty but with IE on holiday at the moment we shouldn’t expect any serious news until he’s back and also the transfer window doesn’t open until Friday anyway. As far as Evatt’s situation is concerned, he needs to squash the rumours over Blackpool immediately or I agree with you that it will impact potential incoming transfers badly. If he doesn’t do that then how can both we and the players ever trust anything he says. I perfectly understand that he has history with Pool and that they are a league higher but if he’s really convinced in himself for promotion next year he should stay here at what is a bigger club with real PL aspirations and not just Championship like Blackpool and PNE.

978Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 07 2022, 11:16

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whitesince63 wrote:Agree on clarifying things Lusty but with IE on holiday at the moment we shouldn’t expect any serious news until he’s back and also the transfer window doesn’t open until Friday anyway. As far as Evatt’s situation is concerned, he needs to squash the rumours over Blackpool immediately or I agree with you that it will impact potential incoming transfers badly. If he doesn’t do that then how can both we and the players ever trust anything he says. I perfectly understand that he has history with Pool and that they are a league higher but if he’s really convinced in himself for promotion next year he should stay here at what is a bigger club with real PL aspirations and not just Championship like Blackpool and PNE.
Doesn't make any sense for Ian to jump now.  He has the team set up now for a promotion run doing it his way. Looks like our club is on the right track on the field and off.  If promoted next season, then the offers will come rolling in. Ian has ambition for himself and can't blame him for that but Blackpool is not the move.

979Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 07 2022, 12:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our very own Biggie (he runs the Nuts twitter page i think?) is promising a signing today!

980Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 07 2022, 12:27

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:
Doesn't make any sense for Ian to jump now.  He has the team set up now for a promotion run doing it his way. Looks like our club is on the right track on the field and off.  If promoted next season, then the offers will come rolling in. Ian has ambition for himself and can't blame him for that but Blackpool is not the move.

I think we’ll get another season out of him. A Play Off finish without promotion though could draw a lot of attention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum